ForumsPopular MediaMost embarrassing song you own?

26 15342
IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

We all have that one song. The one that (If you are older) might have downloaded half drunk, or maybe you just went through boy band part of your life. Right now, if you looked through your CD collection (Do people even have those?) or Itunes library, what is your most embarrassing song? I'm going to be honest here, I have a few (Under exaggeration) Rihanna songs on iPod. I have no memory of downloading them, so I assume I was drunk. The only problem with that is that I'm 14...

*runs away*

• 26 Replies
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

dango daikazoku!!! but i live this song XP and i dont care who hears it from my cellphone

tegan190
tegan190
783 posts
Nomad

FACK by eminem. The lyrics are just.....I can't even stand to listen to it because it paints the worst mental picture in my brain. It came with the album I think.....

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

Should I be embarrassed that I love "Cotton Eye Joe" and a couple Katy Perry songs? Or should I not be embarrassed at all because I'm not in any way insecure about my taste in music... =)

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Somebody that I used to know by Gotye...doesn't really go with my kind of music >_>

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

I don't know why, but, I downloaded a load of Cher Lloyd songs about a year ago, I've listened to each of them about three times.

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

Just one song? No, a whole album. Some years ago I bought an Eminem album. I don't know what I was thinking because I've never liked that kind of music. Probably, the strangest thing is that it's still in my CD collection. I could've given or sold it to somebody, but I didn't.

P.S.: Yes, some people still have a CD collection

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Incredibad, (the album with like a boss on it), The songs on this album are kind of obnoxious, and the way the lyrics go is just not something I like. (cussing every couple lines)

~~~Darth Caedus

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,774 posts
Chamberlain

Well I share an ITunes account with my brother and sister, me and my brother listen to the same but my sister. My sister listens to the same mostly but other stuff that I find annoying and repetitive. So I shall go with the most enbarrassing song in my iPod, which would be through glass by atom sour closely followed by and maybe tied with the siren by nightwish.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard
ChuckNorris335
ChuckNorris335
17 posts
Shepherd

Face your fear (the laughter song)
Smile song
Both of which are in My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Face your fear (the laughter song)
Smile song
Both of which are in My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic

How are these embarrassing? Brony music is the shiz
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

judge dread (18+)

if you play him to loud, your reputation in the neighborhood will go down fast. =P

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

sorry it had to be this song

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I have a Sailor Moon song )in Japanese) on my Christmas compilation because It goes well with the season.
The only words I think I hear or understand are Melly Clismast and atchoo, atchoo! xD

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Ha ha, I found it on YouTube!
It's Merry Christmas by Sailor Moon.
xD xD xD

Showing 1-15 of 26