ForumsPopular MediaMost embarrassing song you own?

26 15325
IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

We all have that one song. The one that (If you are older) might have downloaded half drunk, or maybe you just went through boy band part of your life. Right now, if you looked through your CD collection (Do people even have those?) or Itunes library, what is your most embarrassing song? I'm going to be honest here, I have a few (Under exaggeration) Rihanna songs on iPod. I have no memory of downloading them, so I assume I was drunk. The only problem with that is that I'm 14...

*runs away*

• 26 Replies
partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

here is a playlist of the arrogant worms, christmas songs
they are not your conventional christmas songs tho

NoLifeNerds
NoLifeNerds
21 posts
Nomad

Fireflies by Owl City, I sometimes sing to that song lol...

KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

Pass the Dutchie-Musical Youth...if you don't know it, which you definitely don't, look it up. I swear I have to freakin idea where it came from...

Tianabuch
Tianabuch
12 posts
Peasant

Girlfriend by Avril Lavigne

Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

I have an Ellie Goulding CD on my Ipod. It's not really embarrassing, but it does seem to contradict my musical tastes. The ladies do like it when you have something that they like to listen to, which is the only reason I have that one Ed Sheeran song.

I will have to say that when you are older, you don't really get embarrassed by the music you have. It's just so trivial, you know? But I do remember when I was little, being so surprised by my metalhead friend that he liked the song on the Kingdom Hearts commercial lol

stinkyjim
stinkyjim
470 posts
Shepherd

It's Not Safe To Swim Today from Veil of Maya

I normally hate Deathcore, but this song is just epic. I hate anything that's not Thrash or Death Metal.

PauseBreak
PauseBreak
317 posts
Templar

I'm embarrassed for humanity when I listen to Hip-Hop

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Back in the 80's I had the song Like a Virgin by Madonna.
Later, I discovered that many of my friends secretly listened to it too! xD xD xD

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Girlfriend by Avril Lavigne
Man, that song is so good. Thanks for reminding me. In fact, I think I'll go, uh, legally acquire it right now.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

I'm embarrassed for humanity when I listen to Hip-Hop

Why? Just because you dislike it? That is a horrible reason to say such a loaded statement.

Man, that song is so good.

It actually is pretty catchy..
"Hey hey, you you..."

In fact, I think I'll go, uh, legally acquire it right now

Why do that when you can just pirate it! =D
ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

I have a couple All American Rejects CDs that I had when I was in the fifth grade or so. They're horrible singers with cheesy and cliche lyrics. >-

Showing 16-26 of 26