Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

SIPPYCUpS, the comment merit guarantee! Coming Soon to a Forum Near You!

Thread Locked

Posted Nov 10, '12 at 9:50pm

Gantic

Gantic

7,067 posts

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/blackcairn/AG/SIPPYCUpS.png

Newcomer and don't know what makes for a merit? Well, wonder no further! Introducing SIPPYCUpS, the Self-Improvement Program Promoting Your Comment Upgrade Success and comment merit guarantee!* Coming November 15th! Start up with SIPPYCUpS!

- Not a newcomer but always wanted a merit? Well, saddle up for SIPPYCUpS. SIPPYCUpS can help you too!

- Want to upgrade your comments from normal to merit? Pick up SIPPYCUpS! And enter for a chance to win a merit!*

- Down on your luck with merital problems? Drink up SIPPYCUpS! And guarantee yourself a happy merit!*

- Can't catch a break catching a Merit? Stock up on SIPPYCUpS! The Master Ball for Merit!*

- Unable to find a word that rhymes with ferret? Look up SIPPYCUpS! The prize is an answer of merit!*

- Your tortoise too slow to catch up to the hare with 91 carrots?** One up with SIPPYCUpS! Because carrots rhymes with merits!* ***

- Tired of having your comments hidden by short spammy ones that took no effort at all? Queue up for SIPPYCUpS! The fast lane to Merit City.*

Give it up for SIPPYCUpS, the comment merit guarantee!*

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Begins on 11/15/12 and ends on an arbitrary unspecified date. Limit of one [i]SIPPYCUpS per person. Open to all users of Armor Games with 0 merits prior to participating. Must be 13 or older to participate. You must enroll yourself in a guided self-improvement program to be eligible for the merit. Additional restrictions and all rules of Armor Games apply. Void where prohibited. Voidy where you break the rules.

**Yes, there's a difference between a hare and a rabbit.

***Not in all dialects.[/i]

Posted Nov 10, '12 at 9:57pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,693 posts

Knight

What did I just read?

Posted Nov 10, '12 at 10:03pm

Gantic

Gantic

7,067 posts

What did I just read?

The totawesomeness that is Gantitude. A build up for SIPPYCUpS! The program to help users earn their very first merit.

Posted Nov 10, '12 at 10:23pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,427 posts

Gantic you're a big boy now. No SIPPYCUpS for you.

Anyways I got lost are we supposed to post that picture in posts as many as possible?

Posted Nov 10, '12 at 10:25pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,693 posts

Knight

Anyways I got lost are we supposed to post that picture in posts as many as possible?

You must drink carrot juice. That's how it works.

Posted Nov 10, '12 at 10:34pm

Gantic

Gantic

7,067 posts

OOC (because I'm pretty sure people get confused by my adverspeak. :P):

Gantic you're a big boy now. No SIPPYCUpS for you.

Of course no SIPPYCUpS for me. I'm top... four or five, I think it's four, for number of merits. Used to be number two until I became a mod and merited a bunch of old comments from users who were no longer active. :D

No. You are not allowed to spam my work of art. This is an announcement for a forthcoming program spearheaded by yours truly to help new users, old users, and other users with 0 merits to earn their very first merit. Every merit after the first merit you have to earn completely on your own.

Posted Nov 10, '12 at 10:57pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,427 posts

So you're not going to give us any information whatsoever untill the SIPPYCUpS comes out?

Posted Nov 10, '12 at 11:17pm

Gantic

Gantic

7,067 posts

So you're not going to give us any information whatsoever untill the SIPPYCUpS comes out?

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Begins on 11/15/12 and ends on an arbitrary unspecified date. Limit of one SIPPYCUpS per person. Open to all users of Armor Games with 0 merits prior to participating. Must be 13 or older to participate. You must enroll yourself in a guided self-improvement program to be eligible for the merit. Additional restrictions and all rules of Armor Games apply. Void where prohibited. Voidy where you break the rules.

Where's the fun in that if I can't drum up and gauge interest? Pump it up for SIPPYCUpS! The important thing is that it's related to merits!

Posted Nov 10, '12 at 11:25pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,427 posts

The important thing is that it's related to merits!

Yeah I could use the 25 AP, and merits are pretty rare to come by too.

Posted Nov 10, '12 at 11:59pm

Bladerunner679

Bladerunner679

1,343 posts

why not, I'll join in. all I need is one, then I don't have to care anymore. it's like running a marathon.

-Blade