ForumsGamesI can't find this frikking game!

16 3374
OneJumpFromEden
OneJumpFromEden
4 posts
Nomad

There used to be a game on AG where you played the Ghost of a dead king who put together a small militia to go fight monsters. There was a changing seasons function of sorts, and at the end of each major boss fight you would earn a gemstone until your militia of knights had defeated all twelve. I can't remember the name, and I spent the past hour or so looking through the Action, Adventure, Arcade, Puzzle/Skill, and strategy listings, but I can't find it!
Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

• 16 Replies
OneJumpFromEden
OneJumpFromEden
4 posts
Nomad

ah, sorry. It was a sidescroller middle-age fantasy based game.

MonsterTruK
MonsterTruK
111 posts
Justiciar

Hey i remember this game....really, it was good game..but i forgot the name.....it wasn t a king, the hero was a crusader...but a zombie crusader..true ^^ ..if i see him , i tell you the image near the game name was a guy wit ha green face..and a shield near him..( if i remember good...; l )

OneJumpFromEden
OneJumpFromEden
4 posts
Nomad

Was it taken off of the site? I looked up and down the entire game library and I still didn't see anything like it. That's a real shame...

ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

I think it was by Nerdook. I don't remember what it was called, but I wasted a good hour or two playing it.

goldenguy45
goldenguy45
7 posts
Nomad

was it called kill the heroes?

TheOldOne
TheOldOne
1 posts
Peasant

No, Kill the Heroes isn't it - that's a tower defense game.

EagleOfFire2
EagleOfFire2
125 posts
Shepherd

I too remember this game. You played as the commander of a troop of heroes that a recently dead King asked you to raise to save his kingdom.

I looked around on the site and have not been able to find it even though I was sure I could simply browse the game lists and remember the game by its icon.

The only game I've found which is similar to the one you are asking for is http://armorgames.com/play/12310/the-kings-league but that game suck balls in comparison to the one you are looking for.

I too think it was removed from the site.

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

You are thinking of monster slayers, here is a link LINK

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Sorry, link doesn't work, just search for it (sorry for double post)

credop
credop
38 posts
Nomad

I think Monster Slayers is right, if not try it anyway. awesome game.

EagleOfFire2
EagleOfFire2
125 posts
Shepherd

Yup, that's the game. Here it is: http://armorgames.com/play/7296/monster-slayers

It is filed under action game. I guess I didn't look far enough.

EagleOfFire2
EagleOfFire2
125 posts
Shepherd

http://armorgames.com/play/7296/monster-slayers

Chikusho
Chikusho
5 posts
Nomad

Feudalism?

Jblaze101
Jblaze101
513 posts
Peasant

cant be feudalism the description is way off

OneJumpFromEden
OneJumpFromEden
4 posts
Nomad

Snag and Eagle, you guys rock! It's my favorite flash game, I'm so happy to be able to waste the day away once again. Thanks a bunch!!!

Showing 1-15 of 16