the_zombie_killer
306 posts
Nomad

yeah some one please tell me

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

To get a merit you have to write a constructive, well-thought out review of the game you're reviewing. basically all you have to do is give your ideas about the game, did you like it, what do you think it needs, what were the best things about the game, and so on. There are quite a few 'tricks' to writing merits as well, some are explained here, a guide to writing good, merit-worthy comments.
you may also ask any of the mods I believe how to write a good comment, or even another Armourgames user, someone with a merit or two of course, and they should be able to help you.

Also, when you write a comment that you think is merit-worthy, don't bother people telling them to Vote-Up your comment repeatedly, or the mods as well, they will probably just delete your comment =O
Instead you're just going to have to wait and be patient, I suggest if you want to try to get a merit quickly, you start by writing good reviews for games on the Homepage, as they are the most played, and usually the most looked at by mods.

And just for further whatever, if you ever need help with something, or don't know how to do something, either comment on a Moderator's Profile, or post a topic clearly stating your question in the Support&Suggestions Forum, thats where these types belong =D

Hope that helps, and good luck on getting a merit

justinS
justinS
64 posts
Nomad

this is spam. Yoiu put topics like this in the suppot and suggestions section. But to answer your question merits or constructive writing about games.

iisatunasandwich
iisatunasandwich
112 posts
Nomad

yeah how do u get merits i need merits!!!

Alguzara
Alguzara
519 posts
Nomad

http://http://armorgames.com/community/thread/513452/nn-guide-to-merits

There is the link for those who dont know how to get Merits. Now please lock this,mods. ...

fithawk
fithawk
49 posts
Nomad

yeah this needs to be locked its like cheating, it is cheating.

Fit
Fit
45 posts
Nomad

its not cheating it just needs to be locked because its spam.

Showing 1-7 of 7