Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Hot vs Cold

Posted Nov 11, '12 at 8:05pm

xeano321

xeano321

2,557 posts

Knight

Have to go with cold. I can function way better when it's cold then when it's hot.

I hate to wake up in the middle of the night sweating. There is nothing more uncomfortable.

Posted Nov 11, '12 at 8:31pm

spikeabc

spikeabc

1,004 posts

i am hot, but also cool at the same time.

actually, i rather be cold. being to hot is hard when your trying to go to sleep. plus, freezing is much harder then heat exaushtion (passing out a.k.a heat stroke)

--spike machine--

Posted Nov 11, '12 at 8:53pm

Gamer_Cale

Gamer_Cale

1,414 posts

I like being warm over being cold but I like being cold over being hot if that makes sense.

Posted Nov 11, '12 at 8:58pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

All in all it depends on the situation from what I've read the past few posts.. Almost everyone chooses different ones depending on what it has to do with exactly..

Like the sleeping in heat.. But see I wouldn't sleep when it's too cold either. I think right in the middle is perfect. xD

Posted Nov 11, '12 at 9:56pm

Balloon__Girl

Balloon__Girl

192 posts

I have to go with cold. I live somewhere fairly chilly as it is and you kind of get used to it. You also can always put more clothing on, and you can only take so much off.

Posted Nov 11, '12 at 10:17pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

You also can always put more clothing on, and you can only take so much off.

Okay so let's say you have no clothes what would you prefer? xD

I would pick the heat..

Posted Nov 11, '12 at 10:49pm

TheGenovesan

TheGenovesan

66 posts

I'd prefer cold, because if it was hot outside over here, I'd probably be sunburnt in 10 minutes.

Posted Nov 11, '12 at 11:56pm

SSTG

SSTG

10,859 posts

Knight

Cold FTW!
I love cold weather.
My favorite temperature is -15 Celsius. I love the smell of cold and when it snows.
I miss talking long walk in the evening when everything is covered in snow. I like hearing the crunching noise under my boots, feeling the cold on my cheeks and listening to the wind.
It's like snow is talking and even though I don't understand what it says, I still like it. xD

BTW, I always got my GFs in winter. It's weird but true.
When I didn't have a GF I used to sleep with my window opened a little so I could smell the cold before falling asleep and then hide under  my warm blanket.
I also want to die in a white out when I'm very old and probably sick and senile.

Posted Nov 12, '12 at 12:20am

Twelvegageshoty

Twelvegageshoty

31 posts

Cold, the heat makes me feel sick and the cold is easier to adapt too, i.e. put more cloths on, because ya can't always take more off.

Posted Nov 12, '12 at 2:31am

Skeleton_Pilot

Skeleton_Pilot

1,290 posts

I love the heat! I'm planning on moving somewhere like Phoenix where it's warm year-round because I can't get enough of heat! I can't stand being cold... I just can't tolerate cold weather! It's too... cold! =P

Reply to Hot vs Cold

You must be logged in to post a reply!