ForumsThe TavernHot vs Cold

56 10678
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Which are you more comforable being? Hot or Cold?

• 56 Replies
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

depends on what you mean. hot like 1000 degrees? or cold like -1000 degrees?

i prefer warm places (30 degrees are good), but i am ok with cold weather as long as it does not go below -10 degrees.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Hmmm. Cold.
Liveing in California it can go either way. I'm fine with dshorts and a t-shirt in 50-60 maybe high 40s weather.
I'm also fine with like 80-90. But when it climbs over a hundred....

b*tch please... xP

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Wow this thread is still alive? And to answer all of your questions I mean any kind of temperature.

ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

If you mean do I love living in a place where it is hot or cold then I would choose a place where it's hot in summer and cold in winter.. Such as FL. Usually anyways.

You're killing me!! Try IA out for a change. We have the same highs, plus it's way colder here. Please tell me the last time you had to shovel a sidewalk. Anyway, I'm more comfortable being hot, mainly because I can actually feel with my limbs.
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Hot-layers can be taken off.

Cold-layers can be added.

Personally, Killersup would like to be hot, but that is partially because it is winter over here...

JuicyFruits
JuicyFruits
171 posts
Nomad

I would gladly trade weather with you because it's sunny/hot here 24/7.
Haha that would be awesome.I'm not a cold kind of person.I love when the sun is shinning bright!
arcticwolf33
arcticwolf33
485 posts
Nomad

I get cold really easily, but I can handle it better than being really hot. When it's really hot, you get all sweaty and tired and it feels like the air is pressing down on you. When it's really cold, you can ignore it if you try hard enough.

Yakanuza
Yakanuza
18 posts
Nomad

I prefer cold very much, mainly because that:

1. You can use many clothes that will keep you warm.
2. It is better to feel warm than being refreshed.
3. Regular citizens have more ways of obtaining hot items (from 30 to 100 degrees).

And hot is not very good, because:

1. If you're only using shorts and you're still not comfortable, the last hope would be rip your skin - which isn't a reliable obtaion.
2. It's harder and not quite pleasuing to feel refreshed, depending on heat.
3. The minimun degrees citizens could obtain would be their freezer's smaller temperature.

ForNoReason
ForNoReason
126 posts
Peasant

Where I live there is no 4 seasons there is 2, global warming and global freezing.... So yea I hatte them both

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

I can stand heat, but not cold. I'd much rather have 100 degree whether than below 10. I can't stand it,

However, you can dress for extreme cold, where you really can't for extreme heat. I guess if I dressed right, I'd like the cold better.

MagicTree
MagicTree
749 posts
Nomad

I prefer cold. I love the ice, the snow and the comfort of the freeze. It is so refreshing. Hot is terrible for me. I hatez it! You can take off layers but there is a limit, whereas with cold, you can put on as many layers as you want. if you look at the Superhuman: Revenge of Azure, my character is Desu Ka, a cold loving superhuman with Ice/Snow manipulation. *shameless advertising* And cold is just so...adaptable, I suppose. I lovez the cold!

greentrev106
greentrev106
181 posts
Shepherd

I like the cold, and I must say that i'm a fan of the AC.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

I like the cold, and I must say that i'm a fan of the AC.

I still have mine in my window even though it's 30-50 degrees out. I love my room being cold, and I need an AC or fan because my room is above the kitchen. Whenever someone's cooking, it's unbearable in here.
Hintkin
Hintkin
21 posts
Nomad

Cold/

redfan45
redfan45
197 posts
Nomad

Weather wise? I prefer summer, and hot. Just spend a winter here in Minnesota and you'll learn why.

Showing 31-45 of 56