Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Hot vs Cold

Posted Nov 12, '12 at 4:09am

Ernie15

Ernie15

13,302 posts

Knight

I'm a thermophile. I love weather that's above 100F, even though I don't get much of it here. I prefer to drive with all my windows closed and no air conditioning so I can bask in that lovely baking heat. Is that unusual?

I don't mind cold just as long as there isn't any wind to go with it. I can't stand cold winds, which to me is anything below 65F, but if the wind is stagnant, I can survive much cooler temperatures.

My hands are also cold 100% of the time and I usually don't notice it.

Posted Nov 12, '12 at 9:19am

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,472 posts

Knight

I prefer the cold, because a simple solution is wearing more clothes. I also like how the cold feels. As for hot, anything above 85 degrees is too much. Can't do much outside without getting exhausted in a few minutes and my house gets too hot, which means air conditioners are needed.

Posted Nov 12, '12 at 12:20pm

Max000_Extreme

Max000_Extreme

114 posts

Cold
is as
Gold
as
Told
by the
Bold
No those who
Foretold
and then
Rolled

Posted Nov 12, '12 at 7:35pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,716 posts

Cold
is as
Gold
as
Told
by the
Bold
No those who
Foretold
and then
Rolled

I...uh...well...eh...so....ahum...but..ahh

Yeah...so...what is this?

Posted Nov 12, '12 at 9:13pm

SSTG

SSTG

11,387 posts

Knight

The reason why I like cold is because I'm hot (not hot like a hot babe, yeah ok I'm handsome ). Seriously when I enter a room, an hour later the room is 20 degrees warmer. :O
When I go to the store and I put my hands on a glass counter, it steams.
:/

Posted Dec 11, '12 at 10:29pm

Katnip28

Katnip28

26 posts

i dont like hot or cold weather, i prefer chilly weather (not as extreme as cold). cold enough most people wear a jacket. i love being semi-cold all the time. i hate being hot. I can generally stand the cold very well. i keep my bedroom a little cold cuz i like it like that

Posted Dec 11, '12 at 11:07pm

JuicyFruits

JuicyFruits

177 posts

Well, if your talking about weather...hot weather.Right now where I am its snowing more and more and I hate it.

Posted Dec 11, '12 at 11:08pm

BurnKush420

BurnKush420

103 posts

i live in the pacific northwest where its cold and rainy all the time. so i guess i could say that im more comfortable being cold. but in the summer time when its humid af and 95 outside, i cannot handle that at all

Posted Dec 12, '12 at 12:04am

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,242 posts

Knight

Hot. I live in a tropical island, and I can't stand being too cold for long. Anything below 20 degrees for prolonged periods, and I turn moody.

Posted Dec 12, '12 at 6:25am

R2D21999

R2D21999

14,642 posts

Knight

Right now where I am its snowing more and more and I hate it.

I would gladly trade weather with you because it's sunny/hot here 24/7.

Reply to Hot vs Cold

You must be logged in to post a reply!