Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Hot vs Cold

Posted Dec 12, '12 at 6:45am

MrStealth

MrStealth

137 posts

i live in Minnesota it is really cold it gets to be like 5 degrees almost any day plus there is hardly any snow where i live in Minnesota

Posted Dec 12, '12 at 2:32pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

1,683 posts

depends on what you mean. hot like 1000 degrees? or cold like -1000 degrees?

i prefer warm places (30 degrees are good), but i am ok with cold weather as long as it does not go below -10 degrees.

Posted Dec 12, '12 at 8:00pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

4,052 posts

Hmmm. Cold.
Liveing in California it can go either way. I'm fine with dshorts and a t-shirt in 50-60 maybe high 40s weather.
I'm also fine with like 80-90. But when it climbs over a hundred....

b*tch please... xP

Posted Dec 13, '12 at 8:02pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,462 posts

Wow this thread is still alive? And to answer all of your questions I mean any kind of temperature.

Posted Dec 13, '12 at 8:09pm

ironblade41

ironblade41

523 posts

If you mean do I love living in a place where it is hot or cold then I would choose a place where it's hot in summer and cold in winter.. Such as FL. Usually anyways.

You're killing me!! Try IA out for a change. We have the same highs, plus it's way colder here.  Please tell me the last time you had to shovel a sidewalk. Anyway, I'm more comfortable being hot, mainly because I can actually feel with my limbs.

Posted Dec 13, '12 at 9:05pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,788 posts

Hot-layers can be taken off.

Cold-layers can be added.

Personally, Killersup would like to be hot, but that is partially because it is winter over here...

Posted Dec 13, '12 at 10:24pm

JuicyFruits

JuicyFruits

171 posts

I would gladly trade weather with you because it's sunny/hot here 24/7.

Haha that would be awesome.I'm not a cold kind of person.I love when the sun is shinning bright!

Posted Dec 15, '12 at 3:39pm

arcticwolf33

arcticwolf33

436 posts

I get cold really easily, but I can handle it better than being really hot. When it's really hot, you get all sweaty and tired and it feels like the air is pressing down on you. When it's really cold, you can ignore it if you try hard enough.

Posted Dec 15, '12 at 8:12pm

Yakanuza

Yakanuza

16 posts

I prefer cold very much, mainly because that:

1. You can use many clothes that will keep you warm.
2. It is better to feel warm than being refreshed.
3. Regular citizens have more ways of obtaining hot items (from 30 to 100 degrees).

And hot is not very good, because:

1. If you're only using shorts and you're still not comfortable, the last hope would be rip your skin - which isn't a reliable obtaion.
2. It's harder and not quite pleasuing to feel refreshed, depending on heat.
3. The minimun degrees citizens could obtain would be their freezer's smaller temperature.

Posted Dec 17, '12 at 2:32am

ForNoReason

ForNoReason

109 posts

Where I live there is no 4 seasons there is 2, global warming  and global freezing.... So yea I hatte them both

Reply to Hot vs Cold

You must be logged in to post a reply!