ForumsThe TavernHot vs Cold

56 10677
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Which are you more comforable being? Hot or Cold?

• 56 Replies
TheGenovesan
TheGenovesan
65 posts
Nomad

I'd prefer cold, because if it was hot outside over here, I'd probably be sunburnt in 10 minutes.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Cold FTW!
I love cold weather.
My favorite temperature is -15 Celsius. I love the smell of cold and when it snows.
I miss talking long walk in the evening when everything is covered in snow. I like hearing the crunching noise under my boots, feeling the cold on my cheeks and listening to the wind.
It's like snow is talking and even though I don't understand what it says, I still like it. xD

BTW, I always got my GFs in winter. It's weird but true.
When I didn't have a GF I used to sleep with my window opened a little so I could smell the cold before falling asleep and then hide under my warm blanket.
I also want to die in a white out when I'm very old and probably sick and senile.

Twelvegageshoty
Twelvegageshoty
31 posts
Nomad

Cold, the heat makes me feel sick and the cold is easier to adapt too, i.e. put more cloths on, because ya can't always take more off.

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

I love the heat! I'm planning on moving somewhere like Phoenix where it's warm year-round because I can't get enough of heat! I can't stand being cold... I just can't tolerate cold weather! It's too... cold! =P

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I'm a thermophile. I love weather that's above 100F, even though I don't get much of it here. I prefer to drive with all my windows closed and no air conditioning so I can bask in that lovely baking heat. Is that unusual?

I don't mind cold just as long as there isn't any wind to go with it. I can't stand cold winds, which to me is anything below 65F, but if the wind is stagnant, I can survive much cooler temperatures.

My hands are also cold 100% of the time and I usually don't notice it.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

I prefer the cold, because a simple solution is wearing more clothes. I also like how the cold feels. As for hot, anything above 85 degrees is too much. Can't do much outside without getting exhausted in a few minutes and my house gets too hot, which means air conditioners are needed.

Max000_Extreme
Max000_Extreme
113 posts
Peasant

Cold
is as
Gold
as
Told
by the
Bold
No those who
Foretold
and then
Rolled

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Cold
is as
Gold
as
Told
by the
Bold
No those who
Foretold
and then
Rolled

I...uh...well...eh...so....ahum...but..ahh

Yeah...so...what is this?
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

The reason why I like cold is because I'm hot (not hot like a hot babe, yeah ok I'm handsome ). Seriously when I enter a room, an hour later the room is 20 degrees warmer. :O
When I go to the store and I put my hands on a glass counter, it steams.
:/

Katnip28
Katnip28
24 posts
Nomad

i dont like hot or cold weather, i prefer chilly weather (not as extreme as cold). cold enough most people wear a jacket. i love being semi-cold all the time. i hate being hot. I can generally stand the cold very well. i keep my bedroom a little cold cuz i like it like that

JuicyFruits
JuicyFruits
171 posts
Nomad

Well, if your talking about weather...hot weather.Right now where I am its snowing more and more and I hate it.

BurnKush420
BurnKush420
100 posts
Nomad

i live in the pacific northwest where its cold and rainy all the time. so i guess i could say that im more comfortable being cold. but in the summer time when its humid af and 95 outside, i cannot handle that at all

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Hot. I live in a tropical island, and I can't stand being too cold for long. Anything below 20 degrees for prolonged periods, and I turn moody.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Right now where I am its snowing more and more and I hate it.

I would gladly trade weather with you because it's sunny/hot here 24/7.
MrStealth
MrStealth
151 posts
Peasant

i live in Minnesota it is really cold it gets to be like 5 degrees almost any day plus there is hardly any snow where i live in Minnesota

Showing 16-30 of 56