ForumsPopular MediaChristina Aguillera VS Lady Gaga

14 4458
Blackwolves990
Blackwolves990
331 posts
Shepherd

so, the name of the topic say it all, what is your favorite artist beetween those two womens? I personally prefer Christina Aguillera.

• 14 Replies
GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

They're both different artists so it's quite hard to compare.
Lady Gaga is quite original with her wardrobe choices and is quite a decent singer and is also supposed to be quite good live.

Christina is more of a powerhouse type of singer opposed to being strictly pop and she also dresses averagely, so isn't unique in that way.
I suppose you could say Christina is a better singer, but Lady Gaga is a better performer and entertainer.

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

Well, Christina Aguilera is a great singer. She has a really powerful and beautiful voice.

Lady Gaga is a bit strange (for me) and the way she dresses is pretty unusual. However, that makes her a great entertainer. I've watched a couple of her live performances on TV and I enjoyed them (oh, I can't believe I've said that).

So if I had to choose with my ears, I'd go with Christina; but if I had to choose with my eyes, I'd probably pick Lady Gaga. Honestly, I don't know which one to choose.

Blackwolves990
Blackwolves990
331 posts
Shepherd

with my eyes, I'd probably pick Lady Gaga[quote]

Hum, to yours eyes, if you had give the question to me, i'll '' with no regrets and no time of answer '' answered christina, if you are wondering why, check out the '' Your Body '' videoclip on youtube, and you will know why

She's probably the most beautiful woman singer of all time, if I follow my taste.
I've never seen Lady Gaga without make-up since I know she sing.

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

I wasn't talking about who is more beautiful. I meant that Lady Gaga's performances are more interesting to me due to the way everything is set up. They get my attention for some reason.

Blackwolves990
Blackwolves990
331 posts
Shepherd

I wasn't talking about who is more beautiful. I meant that Lady Gaga's performances are more interesting to me due to the way everything is set up. They get my attention for some reason.

Oh sorry, I think that, by the way you say it, you're right.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

They get my attention for some reason.

That's what they are supposed to do...Lady Gaga is an attention-***** (and a good one at that). Everything she does is basically for attention. That is one of the reasons I am not a fan of her
ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

No. Just no. Can't stand either of them. >.< My ears hurt when I hear them.

toprichieboy
toprichieboy
82 posts
Nomad

UGH they both suck

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I don't care much for the music of either of them, but in terms of appearances, Gaga wins it for me. She has a way of capturing the hearts of lonely men. Christina is old news.

Here's what I said about Gaga in 2010. Mind you, it was in my impudent alcoholic days, so my maturity is near the other side of the spectrum. Still, most of the thread is worth reading if you want a cheap laugh or two.

Jumpper
Jumpper
196 posts
Nomad

who here watches the voice?

If not Christina looked like Lady Gaga. I would have to choose neither if I could.
but since people would tell me to choose one any way I would choose Christina.

Blackwolves990
Blackwolves990
331 posts
Shepherd

UGH they both suck

it's your choice, but I if you don't like both of them, so don't comment, this topic is for the one that like at least one of them.
ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

I watch the voice, and both of these singers have horrible voices.

Jumpper
Jumpper
196 posts
Nomad

I watch the voice, and both of these singers have horrible voices.

THANK YOU! and who do you think will win and which team are they on (I really don't follow what team they are on)?
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

To be honest, I have to go with Christina Aguillera. Lady Gaga is just to........ weird for me, and there is such a things as a over dose of "weirdness". Plus Christina Aguillera has a great voice.

Showing 1-14 of 14