ForumsGamesWho's playing Crystal Saga

14 4176
StormWingDelta
StormWingDelta
72 posts
Shepherd

I played it at some point on its home site and it was rather good. Takes forever to get up in LV though and there is a particular quest to watch out for since it's a one time quest with rather annoying starting requirments that if you mess up you can't do it.

Meantime anyone playing?

• 14 Replies
GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

Yeah, I've been playing it for a couple of days on here.
I did go to play it a few months on the main site when a few of my friends left one MMO and moved onto Crystal Saga, I didn't get into it back then though.

Question: what do I obtain if I use my free vip for 3 days thing.

StormWingDelta
StormWingDelta
72 posts
Shepherd

Not a clue on the vip thing. Seen plenty of PKers try to kill me here too. lol Nothing like leaving smoking holes in the ground where they were. ^_^

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

I'm thinking about playing it, because I don't know if you need a download or not.

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

You don't need to download, but, it's about a three-minute load first time 'round.
I don't think any of the MMO's on AG require a download in order to play.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Spiral Knights did.

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

Spiral Knights did.

Ah, sorry.
I haven't played that game.
StormWingDelta
StormWingDelta
72 posts
Shepherd

Finally found a good resource for those wanting to know more about Crystal Saga.

http://www.yeepgame.com/

The forum of theirs has everything you could want to know about the game. Not sure if it is OK to post the link but if not oh well.

Shiyon
Shiyon
7 posts
Jester

Well there's many other games that are really similar to this one. Main difference is that this one loads really good comparing to others. I just recently started to play CS, but because I ealier played in many similar games, mostly I know what should I do without thinking. This kind of games can really relax you.

ellock
ellock
385 posts
Blacksmith

I really love this game. I do think the leveling system is slow. The storyline seems one sided like you never get to have any say at all in what happens and sometimes it feels like you are just clicking to click... I am a level 28 mage, so I am fairly new to the game, but that is what I think. I really like the game though.

StormWingDelta
StormWingDelta
72 posts
Shepherd

lol ellock, we got luck on armor games since they doubled the exp we get. The site I posted a link to only gives half the amount we are getting right now but has some useful info on the game.

I'm a LV40 Mage here and the only things that can hurt me are bosses and players. As for the story line, your character not having much say in what happens is a rather common story line type since it's a pain programming the type your thinking of.

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

Haven't played it much in a while, might play it a bit over the weekend.
I was a level 24 ranger when I stopped playing, iiac.

they doubled the exp we get.

Is this still going on?
PrimoRaizel
PrimoRaizel
2 posts
Nomad

Agreed with ellock......Story seems forced.

Nydar
Nydar
17 posts
Nomad

I havent played it but it looks good

Nydar
Nydar
17 posts
Nomad

I havent played it.is it good?

Showing 1-14 of 14