Forums

ForumsMassive Multiplayer Online Games

Who's playing Crystal Saga

Posted Nov 11, '12 at 12:18pm

StormWingDelta

StormWingDelta

51 posts

I played it at some point on its home site and it was rather good.  Takes forever to get up in LV though and there is a particular quest to watch out for since it's a one time quest with rather annoying starting requirments that if you mess up you can't do it.

Meantime anyone playing?

Posted Nov 11, '12 at 12:24pm

GhostOfHorror

GhostOfHorror

801 posts

Yeah, I've been playing it for a couple of days on here.
I did go to play it a few months on the main site when a few of my friends left one MMO and moved onto Crystal Saga, I didn't get into it back then though.

Question: what do I obtain if I use my free vip for 3 days thing.

Posted Nov 11, '12 at 3:50pm

StormWingDelta

StormWingDelta

51 posts

Not a clue on the vip thing.  Seen plenty of PKers try to kill me here too. lol  Nothing like leaving smoking holes in the ground where they were. ^_^

Posted Nov 11, '12 at 9:15pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,678 posts

I'm thinking about playing it, because I don't know if you need a download or not.

Posted Nov 12, '12 at 11:09am

GhostOfHorror

GhostOfHorror

801 posts

You don't need to download, but, it's about a three-minute load first time 'round.
I don't think any of the MMO's on AG require a download in order to play.

Posted Nov 12, '12 at 2:03pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,678 posts

Spiral Knights did.

Posted Nov 13, '12 at 3:06am

GhostOfHorror

GhostOfHorror

801 posts

Spiral Knights did.

Ah, sorry.
I haven't played that game.

Posted Nov 16, '12 at 11:09am

StormWingDelta

StormWingDelta

51 posts

Finally found a good resource for those wanting to know more about Crystal Saga.

http://www.yeepgame.com/

The forum of theirs has everything you could want to know about the game.  Not sure if it is OK to post the link but if not oh well.

Posted Nov 18, '12 at 8:14am

Shiyon

Shiyon

5 posts

Well there's many other games that are really similar to this one. Main difference is that this one loads really good comparing to others. I just recently started to play CS, but because I ealier played in many similar games, mostly I know what should I do without thinking. :) This kind of games can really  relax you. :)

Posted Nov 18, '12 at 11:36pm

ellock

ellock

273 posts

I really love this game. I do think the leveling system is slow. The storyline seems one sided like you never get to have any say at all in what happens and sometimes it feels like you are just clicking to click... I am a level 28 mage, so I am fairly new to the game, but that is what I think. I really like the game though.

Reply to Who's playing Crystal Saga

You must be logged in to post a reply!