ForumsThe TavernWhat if...

16 2647
dr_doughnut
dr_doughnut
72 posts
Nomad

What if you could only have one type of sandwich for the rest of your life? What would that sandwich be? Nothing can change in the sandwich. It is the same exact sandwich forever. No changes. Mine would be a philly cheese steak sandwich.

• 16 Replies
Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

GRILLED CHEESE with pickles

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

a scooby doobie do sandwich thats like 3 feet high loaded with like every type sandwich condemincyou can think of.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Grilled chicken breast with onions
o.o

...I think I need to worry about nutrition

zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

breast

teehee.
One with every other kind of sandwich in it.
GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

Ham, Melted Cheese and Chicken.
Wouldn't eat anything else on a sandwich.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Bottom bread slice, then 2 slices of cheese, a good amount of sliced ham, mustard on top of that, another slice of cheese, mayo on the top slice, then the top slice on top of the sandwich with mayo in middle of sandwich..don't want mayo on meh hand

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

A Subway meatball marinara. Nothing more, nothing less.

I could live for the next 60 years on those.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

BLT.
Id be dead within 2 months due to obesity, but its worth it.

Balloon__Girl
Balloon__Girl
213 posts
Shepherd

I would want a sandwich with a large variety of things on it. Then I could just pick out the parts I wanted and eat those. Something with chicken, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, cucumber, spinach, different type of cheese,another kind of cheese, and peppers. Also, I would have raisin bread with honey on top of the top slice of bread. I could eat just that slice for something sweet, flip it to mix it with everything else in my sandwich, or just leave it to the side. Also, that way I wouldn't have honey smeared on everything if I decided I wanted just chicken or something.

dr_doughnut
dr_doughnut
72 posts
Nomad

I would want a sandwich with a large variety of things on it. Then I could just pick out the parts I wanted and eat those.
Nice use of loopholes (gives cookie). Not being sarcastic.
IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

STEAK SANDWICH ALL THE WAY.

Seriously, can you just imagine the cheese, steak, cucumber, lettuce, tomato and sauce melting in your mouth for the rest of your life? It'd be amazing!

TheGenovesan
TheGenovesan
65 posts
Nomad

A hot steak sandwich. Delicious.

ShadowArchon
ShadowArchon
154 posts
Shepherd

A salami, ham, and cheese sandwich with barbeque sauce. Not particularly healthy, but tastes awesome.

ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

Assuming the real question is "What is your favorite type of sandwich?", I would say a reuben. I don't really get why someone would have to eat one sandwich for the rest of my life.

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

...... you had to pick a sandwich, YOU HAD TO?! I can't pick!!!! Well.......... either pulled pork, Philly Cheese Steak, Meatball Hero, or Grilled Cheese......

You see my problem here?! Ok I will pick......... Philly....... no, meatball....... Cheese.... could I put them together into one sandwich? I would do that then! I would have the Hero of Meaty Philly grilled sandwich. Ok yea I will have that sandwich. ^^

Showing 1-15 of 16