ForumsGamesRequest: Reviews / Recommend a MMO

6 2332
Hearthunter
Hearthunter
56 posts
Nomad

Hi, so I'm getting interested in trying one of AGs MMOs, but I don't even know where to start because there are plenty of them already in AG. Is there a chance of someone to make reviews for some of these MMOs, so as to draw the players into them (which would be my case).

If you guys don't see this fit, could you at least recommend one of these MMOs for me? I'm interested in a casual game, with an addictive story, and very strategic (NOT Real-Time Strategy Games where you control your army, but only with a character or a small party).

Thanks in advance!

• 6 Replies
Tinedbracelet8
Tinedbracelet8
10 posts
Nomad

I liked swords and potions but i haven't played many of the MMO's on here

Hearthunter
Hearthunter
56 posts
Nomad

Really guys? No one will actually try to help me? I'm not asking for anything unreasonable, just a plain recommendation.

Coyote421
Coyote421
27 posts
Nomad

Well Shellshock 2 doesn't have a storyline but it does have a casual gameplay.

IDK, most of the MMOs aren't that interesting to me.

Hearthunter
Hearthunter
56 posts
Nomad

Can't believe just one person tried to actually help me. This is AG community today.

StormWingDelta
StormWingDelta
72 posts
Shepherd

It depends on what kind of MMO you're looking for Hearthunter. If you don't give a good description how are we suppose to help you find one you like?

If you like a good story than MMOs like Crystal Saga and Pirate Galaxy are what you're looking for, while for casual playing Shellshock 2 comes to mind and a few others.

So tell us what you have in mind and we'll find it.

Hearthunter
Hearthunter
56 posts
Nomad

Actually, the main reason I didn't specify that much, is because I'm open to any MMO's, as long as they have an addictive storyline (that feeling of character and story progression), not falling into the usual quest-reward with no meaning.
Playability would be a close second priority, read as actually feeling a battle is dynamic, requiring strategic thinking / acting.
Casual gaming would be a third priority, as I won't have that much time, but I may have some day.

As for the theme, I don't actually mind if it's medieval, post-apocalyptic, zombies, cockroachs (?) whatever... If the game draws you in, I think I could fit in any role. I do like the stealth-type, like assasin, spy, or whatever.

Would that help in my request?

Showing 1-6 of 6