Forums

ForumsPopular Media

Songs You Can't Find

Posted Nov 12, '12 at 4:28am

Ernie15

Ernie15

12,548 posts

Knight

We all have songs that we want to find but we can't. Some you can find on YouTube, but not on any music downloading site...

Royalty - Baby Gonna Shake
Hello Cyberdream
Danny Janssen - I Can Make You Happy

...while others you can't find anywhere at all; whether it's because you don't know the name of the song or just because it isn't well-known enough to have surfaced anywhere.

What songs are you having trouble finding?

Posted Nov 12, '12 at 7:49am

fantasy4life

fantasy4life

1,062 posts

Well, there are some original composers and artists exclusively on Youtube, to name a few there is DeStorm, Noisestorm and DjEphixa. As to songs that are only available on youtube, there is a large variety, but not many I can name.
I listen(ed) to Sonica - Dropship,Surface 2 air - Broken, Surface 2 Air - Inside Out,
Aim for the sunrise - Defender defeater, Adept - Sound the alarm, Sienna Skies - Sea of smiles,
Fox and the wolf - Bring me the horizon,Daidalosone - Square Garden, Aylius - Lucid,
Nightcore - Time of dance, etc. That were/are only available at youtube, because that's the only place where the published their music. In my opinion some really deserve more recognition, some are definitely hidden gems waiting to get discovered. Even though I only scratched the surface of what I listen to and the number of unheard songs and songs available only on youtube, I think my list will suffice.

Also a tip for helping people find their song; if you know the lyrics to a song, even if it's a couple of words, type it in google and 9 times out of 10 you will find your song. It helps if you know the lyrics to a chorus, as it's sometimes the title of the song, or it's unique.

Posted Nov 12, '12 at 11:20am

GhostOfHorror

GhostOfHorror

801 posts

I hate it when I have the tune of a song I know in my head and I don't know the lyrics or name of a song.

Posted Nov 12, '12 at 1:40pm

Skulltivator

Skulltivator

645 posts

The entire soundtrack for Gingerdead Man 3: Saturday Night Cleaver. I know all the information I need to know to find these songs, but it's as though they don't exist anywhere outside of the movie. IMDB doesn't even have them.

Posted Nov 12, '12 at 7:20pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,676 posts

If you want to download a song...find it on youtube then google "youtube converter"...click on the first link, paste the URL, then download

Posted Nov 12, '12 at 7:30pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

12,548 posts

Knight

If you want to download a song...find it on youtube then google "youtube converter"...click on the first link, paste the URL, then download

Is there a way to do this on an Android device as opposed to a computer? I've actually done this before using a computer even though the song isn't always great quality, but since I download and keep all my music on my phone these days, I'm wondering if there's an Android-compatible YouTube converter.

Posted Nov 12, '12 at 7:49pm

daleks

daleks

3,258 posts

It seems that you can download songs to your Android from Youtube.
http://www.freemake.com/how_to/how_to_c … id_devices

Posted Nov 12, '12 at 10:28pm

ironblade41

ironblade41

523 posts

Interesting. I've never had that problem before. I usually just listen to CDs. I don't use ipods or anything Apple for that matter.

Reply to Songs You Can't Find

You must be logged in to post a reply!