Forums → News and Feedback → Compilation of ideas
- 0 Replies
This thread isn't to discuss these ideas, most of them have their own recent threads, so search for those. I just thought it would be appropriate to make a comprehensive list of all the popular/most requested ideas for the users and staff to see.
- Rewarded for completing certain things in flash games - example: complete Exit Path single player, 5 points
- Kongregate style: Easy, medium, hard, with points increasing with each difficulty
- Unlock game based armatars - there were some in the beta, but we didn't have to unlock them
- Armor points coming for achievements and game ratings, or solely for achievements
- Reputation not tied with armor points, reputation is for community participation
- Game ratings changed to 1 point instead of 2 and a limit on how many you can rate
- Chats located on its own page
- Chat mods
- Public and private chat option located on same chat window; you'll be able to talk in public with others and click on someone's name to private chat
- Mute/ignore option
- Up/down vote system similar to sites like YouTube and Imgur
- Only up vote along with advanced flagging
- If merits are kept, when a comment receives a certain amount of reputation it alerts a moderator
- Edit post and thread title option unless thread is locked
- Preview post and thread
- Subscribe to threads; alerted to new posts in threads you've subscribed to
- Search bar able to search for threads, edit criteria so it only searches for threads
- Mods can see flagged posts
- New armatars, game based, etc
- Custom armatars; able to upload your own pictures - has been declined for now but still a popular idea
- Access to old seasonal/holiday armatars, possibly at by reaching certain amounts of armor points
- Forum for clans
- Hierarchy system: Someone creates a clan and they appoint the positions
- Clan search system; sort by popular, hot, new, etc
- Able to request to join clans
Other popular ideas:
- Able to change username: Option available every three or so months and old username(s) are displayed on your profile, you can change back to your old username within a month of changing it, but after that it's up for grabs by others
- Private messages, was in the beta
- Mutual friending, like Facebook, was in the beta
- Follow option; in the beta we could send friend requests or follow the user, we would be alerted to what they did - most useful to keep track of developers
- Mute/ignore users, when you mute/ignore a user you don't see their messages anywhere, not able to mute/ignore mods or admins
- Flag user on profiles
- Show friends online/offline when you go to the friends section in the control panel
- Able to comment on comments: Similar to Facebook, where you post something and others can comment on/about it; only on profiles
- Other site layouts, we had a few options for this in the beta
- Translate ArmorGames into other languages, was in the beta
- More medieval ranks; two links.
- Random games; there used to be a random games button, removed for some reason
- Able to change ratings on games, was in the beta
- Sorting game comments; popular, new, etc
- Notified when someone sends you a message, was in the beta
- Able to search for usernames in the search bar, was in the beta
- Able to click on forum posts, comments, merits, and game ratings on profiles to see a list of them
You must be logged in to post a reply!
We strive to deliver the best gaming experiences... on the internet and on your mobile phone. Play thousands of free online games for kids, get access to free mmorpg games, online rpg games, fun online flash games, and more.
We offer free flash games in many different genres: online shooting games, online puzzle games, online war games, free online car games, free online hidden object games and dozens more.
This is the best place on the web to play online games for free... play on Armor Games! No matter what game style you prefer, we've got it here.
Gaming websites, passionate bloggers, and quirky streamers are welcome to share or review our games. If you need game keys, art, trailers, screenshots or more check out our press kit website.
Game developer? Visit developers.armorgames.com to request AG developer status, find documentation on our APIs, and get access to our development environment. Let's make sweet, sweet games together.
Looking for a publishing partner that can help your app rocket to success? Contact the mobile team to learn more about how we can help!