ForumsGamesNo MMOs are loading for me.

14 3489
SawyerWinter
SawyerWinter
3 posts
Peasant

When I try to load any MMO on ere, I get a blank white page with no loading. Help! What can I do? I tried opening, reopening, refresh, reconnent modem, restart laptop even. Also cleared cache, but nothing seems to work. Anyone got this problem and a possible solution to this?

• 14 Replies
pharaoh2010
pharaoh2010
4 posts
Peasant

i have same problem no mmo are loading

gaidalcain85
gaidalcain85
5 posts
Nomad

I am having the same issue, only with the mmo's, not one will work. Here is the message that pops up: Server error
The website encountered an error while retrieving http://armorgames.com/legacy-of-a-thousand-suns-game/13510. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.
Here are some suggestions:
Reload this webpage later.
HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): An unexpected condition was encountered while the server was attempting to fulfill the request.

tommyag
tommyag
2 posts
Shepherd

same problem

tycho
tycho
1 posts
Peasant

Ruh-roh, getting the same, a 500 error on all the MMOs

firegod980
firegod980
3 posts
Nomad

Yep, can't play Dead Zone

Legion1810
Legion1810
1 posts
Nomad

Same problem here. I was hoping you gents would know something about it (I'm a new addition to the community). Could it be that the MMO servers are just down for maintenance or something? Does this happen often?

cpr138
cpr138
23 posts
Treasurer

Have the same problems, with 2 games... blank white screen that does nothing.

DotD and CoB

ObsidianCore
ObsidianCore
1 posts
Nomad

same here :S

eriera1
eriera1
1 posts
Peasant

still

punkt
punkt
2 posts
Shepherd

Sorry but we are experiencing some technical issues with our MMO servers. We expect the issue to be resolved in a couple hours. In the meantime, please take this time to try our many other games

Brandon1978
Brandon1978
1 posts
Nomad

no MMO. please respond Armor Games

SawyerWinter
SawyerWinter
3 posts
Peasant

boppins, Admin:

Sorry about this, guys. We are looking into getting the MMOs back up ASAP.

[url=http://armorgames.com/community/thread/10762550/no-mmos-are-loading-for-me]
cpr138
cpr138
23 posts
Treasurer

They were back up for awhile then they crashed again.... always at the most inopportune times for me

kellynmcfinch
kellynmcfinch
132 posts
Nomad

maybe you need flash player. >_>

Showing 1-14 of 14