Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

Working Title - It's a Salvidious Game

Posted Dec 27, '12 at 7:28pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,784 posts

Our server guy is probably doing killersup.

Nothing against homosexuals, but does it have to be a guy?

he might have to be constrained to story cut scenes.

How about the player takes control of Killersup. They need to get from one side of the stage to the other. They will have to transform into a helicopter to get over mountains, and tanks to destroy barricades, ect.

Posted Dec 27, '12 at 7:59pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

Nothing against homosexuals, but does it have to be a guy?

Haha, I see what you did there. You know what I mean, or at least I hope you do.

How about the player takes control of Killersup. They need to get from one side of the stage to the other. They will have to transform into a helicopter to get over mountains, and tanks to destroy barricades, ect.

Things regarding your character are up in the air right now. I know I said you'd be able to do all that whimsical stuff, but the extend of your abilities goes as far as the coder's programming ability. I don't know if he'll be able to devote all of this time to one character. The time it would take to make you be able to do all of this stuff is equivalent to creating the code to make 5 new people playable.

Posted Dec 27, '12 at 8:06pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,784 posts

I know I said you'd be able to do all that whimsical stuff, but the extend of your abilities goes as far as the coder's programming ability. I don't know if he'll be able to devote all of this time to one character. The time it would take to make you be able to do all of this stuff is equivalent to creating the code to make 5 new people playable.

That is understandable. No problem.

Posted Dec 28, '12 at 2:12am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,230 posts

Question...how will this be played as an MMO like you said you all were going for? As you are telling us about the characters and all..it seems like it'd be hard to make it so

Also...gotta be a lil selfish here =p any updates on pang?

Posted Dec 28, '12 at 12:35pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

Question...how will this be played as an MMO like you said you all were going for? As you are telling us about the characters and all..it seems like it'd be hard to make it so

The MMO game will be played in a few different ways. We're planning on having the game be played like a lot of popular games on here.
-Control customizable pickpockets in a game similar to Exit Path.
-Battle customizable killersups in a game similar to SSL.

The rest of the characters will probably have their own unique game, but we haven't gotten that far yet. We still need to decided what to do with the rest. We're also planning on having either team-based games so that you can play through the entire storyline with friends controlling certain characters, or we're planning on doing a team vs. team type of ordeal similar to The Last Stand: Dead Zone.

Also...gotta be a lil selfish here =p any updates on pang?

I'm going to be a little busy today, so the rest of the characters will probably be done tomorrow.

Posted Jan 4, '13 at 5:07am

70_70_70

70_70_70

383 posts

@Sal: tks for letting me into ur nice game, and sr for the late respond but I have been quite busy those day,
but anw, here is the sample pic I drew for my character

http://i1321.photobucket.com/albums/u558/70_70_70/TRIPLE7THESLOPMACHINEXD_zpsc5579f7c.png

Posted Jan 4, '13 at 4:42pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

@70
Cool pic, but it doesn't match the scheme very well. I'll use the form but I'm going to have to change some colors/transparency/otherstuff.

Anyway, I know I said I was going to do it on the 28th, but the guys and I took a break until tonight. We'll finish our meeting and then I'll update the rest of the characters.

Posted Jan 5, '13 at 4:39am

70_70_70

70_70_70

383 posts

@Sal: u can change to pic whatever u want, but plz keep the slot machine jack pot (777) like that lah X3

Posted Jan 8, '13 at 7:40pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

Just wanted to let you all know that the halt isn't my fault. Our foreman is on vacation, which means I haven't been able to make any progress on the rest of the characters.

Posted Jan 16, '13 at 8:15pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

*Stops procrastinating and makes an update*

I know, I know. The update was supposed to be yesterday. Well, I have sort of an update for pang, but the rest need to be revised by the boss. He hasn't been keeping up to date with everything, which is driving us nuts. Ah, well, i suppose.

pang's missions will be played alongside pickpocket or by himself, and they will consist of mainly combat related stuff. Influenced by the awesomeness of Ezio in AC and the duo team in AC Brotherhood, pang will have the abilities of advanced martial arts. He'll have some cool stuff - swords, axes, guns, magic, and a lot more. If you've ever played Assassin's Creed, you'll know what it's like to enter Open Conflict. Basically, a bunch of enemies surround you and you fight 3 at a time, while the others stand outside the triangle and shoot stuff at you. pang will be able block/deflect enemy attacks, or he can choose to sneak up on enemies kill them in a single hit, something we're calling a Ninja Kill.

The thing I'm most excited about is the pickpocket/pang duo, something we're trying not to call PP missions, for obvious reasons. :P Anyway, the missions will focus on getting to larger computers to get the most valuable stuff, like super-awesome ray guns (all equipable) and access to world maps and such on Multiplayer. We haven't started developing this part of the game yet, so we're fuzzy on the details, but we're aiming for Co-Op modes you can do with a friend.

I haven't quite gotten a full preview for pang or anyone else, but, like I said, I have to wait for Paul to go ahead and let me post them.

Reply to Working Title - It's a Salvidious Game

You must be logged in to post a reply!