Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

Working Title - It's a Salvidious Game

Posted Nov 16, '12 at 2:59pm

daleks

daleks

3,844 posts

Anyway, I've started on the beta version and will be doing it myself. Who is planning on trying it?

Sure I will try it. And then tell you everything wrong about it. Then you will cry and be sad.

Posted Nov 16, '12 at 3:01pm

GhostOfHorror

GhostOfHorror

900 posts

I'm not the best with flash games, and I've not really read through this thread to see what the game is about, but, I'd try it, anyway.

Posted Nov 16, '12 at 3:03pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

4,299 posts

That's specifically what I asked for. I know I can always count on you, Daleks. :P

Posted Nov 16, '12 at 3:33pm

The_Gentlemen

The_Gentlemen

179 posts

That's specifically what I asked for. I know I can always count on you, Daleks. :P

Well duh, I can do the beta too.

Especially if my character has a monocle laser.

Posted Nov 16, '12 at 5:21pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

4,299 posts

Rawr. It's Daleks the dino. The legs are too thick, I know, haha.

So, we have:
-pang
-pickpocket
-The Gentleman
-Daleks

That leaves Ernie, Skele, and Killersup for basic CB's. We haven't decided on what Ernie should be. Skele is a skeleton (obviously) with goggles. We haven't decided even where Killersup should go in the story yet/what he is.

Posted Nov 17, '12 at 12:52am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

10,108 posts

pang made according to the motif.

*gasp* I...look..so..beautiful! I loves it!!

Also...I would be honored to beta-test it

Posted Nov 17, '12 at 9:37am

pickpocket

pickpocket

6,028 posts

I would like to beta test too.
Please

Posted Nov 19, '12 at 8:19pm

Coyote421

Coyote421

27 posts

@Coyote
Looked over your stuff and it looks interesting. I'll see if we can do something like that, but I don't know how coyotes will work. I'll sleep on it.

If anything, my input is that there are some animals that are very adaptive to the **** thrown at them. Coyotes, foxes, certain bugs, rats, mice, and racoons kinda all have that survivor thing going with them. IDK, mind control of them just sounds awesome to me as some kind of special attack or whatever.

Posted Nov 24, '12 at 5:00am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

10,108 posts

So any progress/news/updates Sal?

Posted Dec 1, '12 at 3:36am

ironblade41

ironblade41

530 posts

Choose me! I am a fellow Iowan! (WDM) I am also not rich like most of the other people in WDM. Perfect character for a story!

Reply to Working Title - It's a Salvidious Game

You must be logged in to post a reply!