Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

What language is best to learn in Highschool?

Posted Nov 29, '12 at 11:55pm

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,296 posts

Knight

what books might you reccomend to me?

I can't help you if you're being sarcastic about everything.

Any Cold War book. Gaddis, LaFeber, Appleman, Garton Ash. Any book on contemporary and Enlightenment age Russia. Figes and the like.

Posted Nov 29, '12 at 11:57pm

BurnKush420

BurnKush420

103 posts

I can't help you if you're being sarcastic about everything.

oh im being completely serious sir

Posted Nov 30, '12 at 12:23am

tegan190

tegan190

807 posts

Honestly, I don't think that Russian is as useful as any other language. Also, It's kind of a rare language to see being a class at school.

Posted Nov 30, '12 at 4:37am

JoshTheBoss

JoshTheBoss

420 posts

Learn English Then maybe learn English. Then maybe you can learn another on because it'll help you with your English, you ****tard. My second suggestion would be binary.

Posted Nov 30, '12 at 3:04pm

tegan190

tegan190

807 posts

Learn English Then maybe learn English. Then maybe you can learn another on because it'll help you with your English, you ****tard. My second suggestion would be binary.

I don't know if you're trolling or not.

Posted Nov 30, '12 at 5:47pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,757 posts

But with Latin there are no paragraphs, or even sentances, it's an old dead language with no sort of punctuation.

What type of Latin did you learn? O.o the punctuation is there...though not as we know it. Certain words determined how it was punctuated...eventually, to make it easier, they converted those words to symbols related to the word (distorted the letters)

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 9:35pm

yourawesomeness

yourawesomeness

118 posts

im taking Latin one. it's fun because with every other word you're like "oh thats where the English word came from." the poetry is also very bad

Reply to What language is best to learn in Highschool?

You must be logged in to post a reply!