ForumsThe TavernHow much countries do you know?

43 4862
GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad
  • 43 Replies
Skulltivator
Skulltivator
630 posts
Nomad

133 on my first try. Would have been 134 but I didn't type Rwanda in fast enough. I missed a lot in Europe.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Apparently not enough...I got United States right. Apparently there are other countries other than the USA (*sarcasm*)

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

66. Lame I know.

I missed a lot in Europe.

I got all of Western Europe. I failed balls at the Soviet Block. I wish I could have just typed in Soviet Union.

I was pissed about a few that I could not think of the names of. I should have gotten more of South America, probably should have thought of the few I was missing in North America. I know nothing about Africa, or most of Asia, and most of the Oceania. Got some small ones like Angola and Georgia though.
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I got 92. I missed most of the countries in Africa. I probably would've got more if I thought more and I misspelled a few too.

WorstSniper
WorstSniper
1,471 posts
Nomad

Got a 127, missed most of Africa and some of South America, Asia, and the tiny ones.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Got 93... Missed most of Africa. See for yourself. The micro countries and islands. How in the world (no pun intended) am i supposed to know those? :P

[url=http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/7687/4ca1abba19c24980af0094f.png]

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Lol oops i clicked the link button not the image. Here.
http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/7687/4ca1abba19c24980af0094f.png

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I got 150. Missed a decent amount in North America, Africa, and Oceania. I'll try again tomorrow and see if I can do any better.

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

I got 75 couldn't think of most of the countries in africa or oceania

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

156 out of 196. Would've gotten over 160 if I didn't forget about some of the small islands like the Maldives and Singapore and noticed that there was a list of the countries at the bottom. That is not the best image to use. I guess that's what the list is for? The rest I didn't remember or no how to spell or just remembered the capitals of. I'm looking at you Kyrgyzstan and Ouagadougou.

ZacnyUser
ZacnyUser
3 posts
Peasant

44. What a shame... -.-'

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Missed a decent amount in North America

Only three countries in North America... How did you miss any? (I'm assuming that it's one of your crummy jokes, or you intended to say North Africa

Anyway: I got 96. I didn't have too many issues with Oceania, but Africa. (and a hunk of southeast Asia.)
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Only three countries in North America... How did you miss any? (I'm assuming that it's one of your crummy jokes, or you intended to say North Africa

The Caribbean is counted as part of North America.
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

The Caribbean is counted as part of North America.

Yep. Isn't Central America part of North America too?
zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

146. Africa is a shame! D:

Showing 1-15 of 43