ForumsThe TavernHow much countries do you know?

43 4893
GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad
  • 43 Replies
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

146. Africa is a shame! D:

Wow! That's a really great score... I don't think anyone really knows much of Africa :P
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

I got 111 on my first try. If I know the name of more countries in English it would have been easier, since it's not my first language. Africa is too hard to find the names

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

If you think of it, you probably know every country in the world somewhere in your mind, but compiling all of it together under a time trial is quite difficult.

zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

Wow! That's a really great score... I don't think anyone really knows much of Africa :P

Well I'm good at geography, and I know the countries of the Soviet bulk because I'm from EU.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I tried again today and got 164. I missed a lot in Africa as well as a lot of the same countries I missed the last time in other continents.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I tried again today and got 164. I missed a lot in Africa as well as a lot of the same countries I missed the last time in other continents.

Whoa. Thats like only 30 away from all of them :P (29 to be exact) And did you miss like Africa, and llike the islands and stuff? Or Oceania is it called?
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

And did you miss like Africa, and llike the islands and stuff? Or Oceania is it called?

The weird thing about Africa is, I missed different countries that I got early on the first time I tried it. I nailed a few more obscure ones but I missed some of the more significant ones. I got a higher score this time because I aced Europe and remembered a couple more island countries.

My goal for tomorrow is 180.
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Hmm. 194/196 this time. Forgot the Solomon Islands and Samoa. How I'll remember them: I need Samoa in Oceania. It's a Solomon matter!

WorstSniper
WorstSniper
1,471 posts
Nomad

Got a 143. Better than my previous one of 127, I still need to work on Africa and those small countries.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

thumbs up if you got andorra.

got a little annoyed when it wouldn't accept Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia.

~~~Darth Caedus

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

161 out of 196...I gave up at 3 minutes though.
Those countries under Russia that end with -stan always really annoy me, I just can't spell them...Ky something

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Those countries under Russia that end with -stan always really annoy me

YESSSS! I dunno how to spell them either... Kazakstan? Krygystan? Idk lol...

Hmm. 194/196 this time. Forgot the Solomon Islands and Samoa. How I'll remember them: I need Samoa in Oceania. It's a Solomon matter!

Whoa Gantic. Who are insanely smart my friend and favorite moderator
zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

190. I knew all the countries, just mixed a few.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Shoot, 175. I'll try for 180 tomorrow. I keep missing countries that I remember in previous rounds.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I am just wondering, are you guys looking at maps to see the countries you missed or just remembering countries that you forgot? I think that it is kinda cheating if you are looking at a map between times of doing it. I am fine though if you just forgot one and remembered it later.

Showing 16-30 of 43