ForumsThe TavernHow much countries do you know?

43 4891
GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad
  • 43 Replies
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I'm just going from memory and trying to remember which countries I missed last time. I'm not looking at any maps, and I'm making sure to only take the test once a day so all the countries I've forgotten about don't become too fresh in my mind.

ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

I got 61. Don't judge me! I didn't study!

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I got 49. I guess I really am bad at memorising Countries.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

All done with 1:43 to go The periodic table is easier to remember.

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

Just curious Gantic, what does it say when you complete it?
As in; how much % of people are you better than?

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

As in; how much % of people are you better than?

It's beats or equals, so it's always going to be 100%. If you want to know how many people got less than 196, you'll need to get 195/196, and you're going to have to do that yourself.
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Well I improved my score to 70. I always feel like an idiot though when I see the ones that I missed which I should have gotten.

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

you'll need to get 195/196, and you're going to have to do that yourself.

I doubt it if I'd be able to do that.
Maybe if I looked over all the countries for like an hour beforehand.
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Alrighty. It says that 92.7% did not get all 196. I think doing this multiple times tends to skew the results, but yeah.

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

No, I don't know a lot of country capitals. I'd be surprised if i could name more than half.

82 ~42%. Forgot some, but a majority I did not know and did not even look remotely familiar. Got most of Europe and South America, some of Asia and North America, and a few in Africa and Oceania (basically just Australia and New Zealand, both of which I tried several major cities before finding the right one. I can name all of the capital cities in Australia and my first choice for the capital of Australia will still be Sydney if it weren't for the fact that I knew Melbourne used to be the capital. Heck, most Australian AGers are probably from Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and Adelaide. Is there anyone from Canberra?)

zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

196. Finally!

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

most Australian AGers are probably from Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and Adelaide. Is there anyone from Canberra?

Yeah, population in Canberra is quite low.
It's always asked in general knowledge quiz's because most people still think Sydney is the capital.
Showing 31-43 of 43