Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Cloud Column

Posted Nov 18, '12 at 5:07pm

BurnKush420

BurnKush420

102 posts

i feel like its gonna be the start of WW3

Posted Nov 18, '12 at 5:55pm

thepunisher93

thepunisher93

1,858 posts

Posted Nov 18, '12 at 6:51pm

thepunisher93

thepunisher93

1,858 posts

Posted Nov 18, '12 at 7:12pm

partydevil

partydevil

5,090 posts

something to watch

new years day?
it aint shooting that far... seems harmless.

Posted Nov 18, '12 at 9:01pm

thepunisher93

thepunisher93

1,858 posts

new years day?
it aint shooting that far... seems harmless.

Thats al qassam rocket.

Posted Nov 19, '12 at 9:28am

danielo

danielo

1,367 posts

The thing in the video is a Iron dome. This is a Qassam.

Posted Nov 19, '12 at 2:34pm

EnigmaX

EnigmaX

100 posts

Saw this in the Wiki page on the Qassam Rocket that Daniel0 posted, and thought I'd share it:

The firing of Qassam rockets from the Gaza Strip into Israel has been opposed by those living closest to the firing location due to Israeli military responses. On July 23, 2004 a family attempted to physically prevent the Al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades from setting up a Qassam rocket launcher outside their house. Members of the brigade shot one member of the family, an Arab boy, and wounded 5 others.[21][22][23][24] In October 2010 five children and three women were injured after a Qassam rocket training site exploded near a crowded residential area of Tel As-Sultan in Rafah. Palestinian Center for Human Rights has condemned Hamas for storing explosive material near civilians. In August a similar explosion wounded 58 and destroyed seven houses.

Posted Nov 19, '12 at 3:10pm

thepunisher93

thepunisher93

1,858 posts

The thing in the video is a Iron dome. This is a Qassam.

that is a qassam rocket fired by gaza which iron dome tried to intercept and failed.

Posted Nov 19, '12 at 5:36pm

danielo

danielo

1,367 posts

Indeed. I dont know yet if the rocekt hit or not, they publish it after a day so these rocekt squads ont get cordiantions.

The best part is that you can see them shot them down in the skies! in teh night you can see teh rocket fly and hit it. Its quite impressive.

Posted Nov 21, '12 at 5:54am

danielo

danielo

1,367 posts

There was a suicide attack in Tel-aviv, 20 peoples got injured, for now no deads, but 1 is injured badly.

And ther was suppose to be a cease fire.....

Last night my friends wanted to go hang out in tel-aviv, get away from all teh alarms and rocket threats. We could have been on that bus. I didnt wanted to go, i said i have a bad feeling.

Reply to Cloud Column

You must be logged in to post a reply!