ForumsWEPRCloud Column

42 15427
danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

So, there is another opration in Gaza. After a week wher organizations from Gaza shot over 70 rockets to Israel, the IDF decided to stop it {Dont worry, we are not flatening gaza}. And i say - damm time they got there in Hamas. there are election in 69 days from now, and they are only make the right wing {aka netanyaho and liberman} more strong by these actions! This is not the way to get peace...

Well, Im in range of the rockets. A rocket as hit near a house of a friend of mine. luckly didnt exploded {the rocket, not the friend}. There are alarms once for a while. as an gamer/historian i dont affraid from them {thank you medal of honor 1!}, but my little brother is quite scared. him and my little dog. poor girl, shacking all teh times...

Schools are cancled on the radius of 40 km from gaza.

For all of you who dosent know me, im on the Israeli side.

SO what have changed since Cast lead?

Iron dome is almost completly cover the skys, 90% of the rockets are destroyed in the air. Huge sucsess.

As it seems, there is not gonna be a land attak. only air force with spesified targets. And that quite "lucky" as im in the age of recruiting and i have friends who serve in these infantry battlaions.

Sp, feel free to talk and bring news on the Situation.

• 42 Replies
danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

You mistake gaza with the west bank partydevil. The stone throwing is from villages near the the Separation Fence, and its happen every friday. EVERY friday. Its like a weekly ritual. they go out of the prayer, throw stones, confront the guards, so come reinforcment to try to quite the things down. Mostly not tear gas is even shot. Only when there are real troubles. But theere is always cameras there, of Israeli and palestinian organizaion {yes, there are Israeli protesters among them}.

How would you act in the same situation? be honest.

And for your question - Its like shown This .
They want the attention! This is what make all these "Liberals" keep protest, Bashing into concerts laynext=1&list=PL98A122CB4609C7D4&feature=results_main"> this also , Interoupting Speeches and demand Boycott.
They want you to belive thet this war is between Evil brutal storetroopers Vs poor kids who throw a stone. no, a feeble. This is there goal.

Dont get me wrong, The soliders are some times quite violante, but that because the good quality peopels dont recruit to this unit. to this unit recruit the more... well... The less quality human power.
But they do get provoked. Its not like raids by the Israeli army, its more like driving off Illegal demonstration. And there is no massive killing as it mostly pictured. liek shown here, Its some times {if not mostly} Fake too.

And about you Jeff, dont worry. The arabs {im preaty sure} will never go to conquer Latvia or the baltic area in general. I dint want to sound like a warmonger or something, but we are the gate for now. We are the one who focus all the hate for the west there muslims radical have. if Israel is gone, these peopel will find a new target. Maybe between themselve, maybe outside.
A peace between us will break these radicals. This is why i belive Hamas as started to shoot now. So teh left wings parties will win {you all know that there is nothing like a war to bring some good old fashion racism and hate}, and a state of peace will be Slightly more far.

partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

They want you to belive thet this war is between Evil brutal storetroopers Vs poor kids who throw a stone. no, a feeble. This is there goal.

well they did a good job on failing there.

=====
nice links but i didn't ask for that. i already knew that.
danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

Its for all the peopels who read this. So they will know waht im talkintg about and that i dont make things up.

danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

Oh and about the Iron dome, It shot only rockets that will aim Urban or populize places. When the computer Caculate that the rocket will get to outskirt of a Sub urban/country area, they will not shot {mostly}. So between the amount of the rockets who are aimed to Urban places the ratio is 90%. Iron dome dont shoot at the rest.

BurnKush420
BurnKush420
100 posts
Nomad

i feel like its gonna be the start of WW3

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

tell me how pals startes it http://antiwar.com/blog/2012/11/11/israels-latest-assault-on-gaza-the-lie-of-who-started-it/?

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad
partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

something to watch

new years day?
it aint shooting that far... seems harmless.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

new years day?
it aint shooting that far... seems harmless.

Thats al qassam rocket.
danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

The thing in the video is a Iron dome. This is a Qassam.

EnigmaX
EnigmaX
101 posts
Nomad

Saw this in the Wiki page on the Qassam Rocket that Daniel0 posted, and thought I'd share it:

The firing of Qassam rockets from the Gaza Strip into Israel has been opposed by those living closest to the firing location due to Israeli military responses. On July 23, 2004 a family attempted to physically prevent the Al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades from setting up a Qassam rocket launcher outside their house. Members of the brigade shot one member of the family, an Arab boy, and wounded 5 others.[21][22][23][24] In October 2010 five children and three women were injured after a Qassam rocket training site exploded near a crowded residential area of Tel As-Sultan in Rafah. Palestinian Center for Human Rights has condemned Hamas for storing explosive material near civilians. In August a similar explosion wounded 58 and destroyed seven houses.

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

The thing in the video is a Iron dome. This is a Qassam.

that is a qassam rocket fired by gaza which iron dome tried to intercept and failed.
danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

Indeed. I dont know yet if the rocekt hit or not, they publish it after a day so these rocekt squads ont get cordiantions.

The best part is that you can see them shot them down in the skies! in teh night you can see teh rocket fly and hit it. Its quite impressive.

danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

There was a suicide attack in Tel-aviv, 20 peoples got injured, for now no deads, but 1 is injured badly.

And ther was suppose to be a cease fire.....

Last night my friends wanted to go hang out in tel-aviv, get away from all teh alarms and rocket threats. We could have been on that bus. I didnt wanted to go, i said i have a bad feeling.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

And ther was suppose to be a cease fire.....

i heard israel didnt accept the terms of a truce.
Showing 16-30 of 42