Forums

ForumsForum Games

A dual at the middle of the Day.

Posted Nov 14, '12 at 5:31pm

danielo

danielo

1,397 posts

The game is very simple.

2 teams. the jeferson's and the Mcwille's. After a long rivaly between the two, the time as came. The town is not big enough for both of them.

Its a very fast game. the winners will get the titel rulers of dead horse vally.

Every 6 seconds {a turn} are made of 2 acts - you choose what you do, take cover or shoot a person. If he dodge, well, you miss. if he shot, you hit.

you send me your line of action by a Email ill publish when we start teh game.

Its a death match. no talking. if you want to shoot shoot, dont talk.

But first, befor the game start, we need a quick recruit. when it will be 6+ players, we will start

8+ players - sppeicel class, like dual gunner and a shotgun carrier {speicel rules and 'abilities'.

who will be the new sherrif?

Posted Nov 14, '12 at 5:36pm

danielo

danielo

1,397 posts

To join, just post a "im in". and if you inseast, a tough nickname, just to feel as a stereotipical cowboy. even brokeback style {well, if you insist}.

The first to join may choose which family he is, and be the 'leader' of that side. then he and the seconde one to join {who will be the otehr side leader} will choose the gang members from the rest of the players, half by half {if uneven, tough luck. the first joined gang get the extra one. life are tough}.

Posted Nov 17, '12 at 12:27pm

red303

red303

164 posts

im in

Posted Nov 20, '12 at 8:45am

danielo

danielo

1,397 posts

5 more to go!

Posted Nov 20, '12 at 4:32pm

red303

red303

164 posts

i'm still in

Posted Nov 22, '12 at 10:09pm

red303

red303

164 posts

and....... i'm still in

Posted Nov 23, '12 at 6:44am

danielo

danielo

1,397 posts

Come on peoples! join! More 5 peopels to go!

Its not a game with many demands, its a post and pass.

adn a rule i forgat to mention- you can talk. jsut remmeber that everyone see it, so if you say "lets focus on this guy" he will know it.

Posted Nov 23, '12 at 11:11am

Azywng

Azywng

114 posts

In!

Posted Nov 25, '12 at 10:01am

danielo

danielo

1,397 posts

4 more peoples to go!

Posted Nov 27, '12 at 7:44am

danielo

danielo

1,397 posts

A nre rule everyone - you can choose from 2 wepones - a shotgun and a pistol.
A shotgun can shoot twice befor you need to reload {an act who cost a turn} but have a chanse of 10% to hit someone who is taking cover.
a pistol have 7 ammo.
a duoble pistol - you can shoot two targets at the same time, with 75% to hit.

And a something i think i didnt made clear - you can choose to stay under cover or shoot as many times as you want per turn.

here an exmple - joe send me this messege: "hey oh' mighy danielo! this turn i want to shot jim and then take cover". jim send me "hey, i want to take cover and then shoot joe" and jimbo say "i want to shoot joe and then shoot again at jim".
Jimbo killed them both.
{In the game there are 2 groups, but you got the idea}

And red, as you joined first, you have the honor to choose waht group you are - the Jeferson's or the Mc'wille's.
And you both can choose what gun you use.

Reply to A dual at the middle of the Day.

You must be logged in to post a reply!