Baron

I think EVERYONE who lives in the US should know these... No excuses :P

http://www.jetpunk.com/quizzes/how-many-states-can-you-name.php

• 104 Replies
ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

I got stuck on the spelling on Massachusetts though, it took me like a minute to get.

Yeah, you did misspell Massechusetts. Haha. I don't really care since you're not from America.
Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

Yeah, you did misspell Massechusetts.

Nope, you misspelled Massachusetts... and you ARE from America... =P
GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

I got 43, had some spelling problems with Massachusetts, Pennsylvania and Connecticut.
Owell.
I'm not American, so.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

This quiz and every other quiz on that site is telling me that being a doctor is making me dumber. Only today do I realise that the last time I even looked at a map of the US was actually in Grade 4.

And the last time I looked at a map of the world... that would have been in high school too.

And the last time I looked at a periodic table was in high school.

Time to hit the atlas!

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

This quiz and every other quiz on that site is telling me that being a doctor is making me dumber. Only today do I realise that the last time I even looked at a map of the US was actually in Grade 4.

Mine was in Grade 3... And i realize you're much older thoguh xD
@PanzerTank, GhostofHorror, and ZacnyUser
Those are good scores considering you don't live in the US. Better things to think about than another countries states xD

And you guys are doing good! Keep the scores rolling!
PanzerTank
PanzerTank
1,708 posts
Nomad

Yeah, you did misspell Massechusetts. Haha. I don't really care since you're not from America.

The thing is even though I can only remember 37 states off the top of my head, if you said a state (any state), I would know it's a state Just can't think of all 50 states in only 4 minutes (which is like one state every 2.5 seconds or so).

So it's not like if you said Minnesota I would be like "is that a city or street name in America?"
xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

10/50 but I'm far away

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Didn't you guys learn the state song in music class?

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Score improved: 1:18

Easy peasy. No issues... Except I forgot about Hawaii and Alaska.

VonHeisenbourg
VonHeisenbourg
377 posts
Peasant

42/50, I'm not going to use this as an excuse, but I will also say that I'm not from America, and that I'm also a Canadian.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3Ihswgrc9gL-VqgRkenEWVlY5A_YHDSdDZossz4w7eszzeJpTqA

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

The capitols one? I did that in third grade xD But lol that's for the capitols.. The state names are easy as pie ^_^
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Finished with 2:04 left!

Beat ya by two seconds. 2:06 to spare. I'll try again tomorrow to widen the deficit.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Alabama
Alaska
Arizona
Arkansans
California
Colorado
Connecticut
Yes. Yes I did.
i got it with like 30 seconds left. Not because I didnt know them but because I cant spell.
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Alabama
Alaska
Arizona
Arkansans
California
Colorado
Connecticut
Yes. Yes I did.

Hmm... I never learned that one... My mom saide she did when she was little lol ^_^
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Hmm... I never learned that one... My mom saide she did when she was little lol ^_^

Well then, you had a bad childhood. That was the most enjoyable part of the 1st grade day.
Showing 16-30 of 104