kevin8ye
572 posts
Nomad

btw i finsihed the race with 39 out of 50, COuldnt type fast enoguh

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

There'es 254 counties in Texas. I'm pretty sure only a few people alive know all of them by heart.

You live in Texas?
JuicyFruits
JuicyFruits
171 posts
Nomad

I got 30 seconds to spare, but I couldn't spell Massachusetts and almost forgot Wisconsin.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I got 50 with 19 seconds left. I had 49 with more than a minute (like 1:10 or so) but I couldn't remember Wisconsin. Massachusetts also proved obnoxious to spell.

I got 30 seconds to spare, but I couldn't spell Massachusetts and almost forgot Wisconsin.

Is it just me or are those almost the same? lol.
JuicyFruits
JuicyFruits
171 posts
Nomad

I got 50 with 19 seconds left. I had 49 with more than a minute (like 1:10 or so) but I couldn't remember Wisconsin. Massachusetts also proved obnoxious to spell.

Is it just me or are those almost the same? lol.
Haha I guess it is. Weird right!?
1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

I had 1:30 left. Terribad for me since I live in the U.S.

Texas 97% guessed correct! Go Texas.

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Wow. 29. I am absolutely shocked. I had no idea I knew or could spell that many states. I could have gotten more, but I wasted about half a minute trying to spell Chicago before giving up on it.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

@1337player
Nice score man!

@xzeno
Chicago haha

Osumnis
Osumnis
1,147 posts
Shepherd

After a lot of tries, I went from 37/50 to 48/50. I missed Vermont and Wyoming. I memorized all 50 states on two seperate occasions (three now). I was surprised how easily I forgot all of them.

PauseBreak
PauseBreak
317 posts
Templar

Nice link. I only score 35 the first time, not because I didn't know the States. But my poor spelling was my down fall
Awesome link, I will be doing this more for practice!

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Awesome link, I will be doing this more for practice!

You are welcome! And what do you mean practice? ;D Do you have like a states test or something? ^^
dragonball05
dragonball05
1,717 posts
Shepherd

Gah 1:30 left, should've been faster, but the thing was being finicky. It would count that I got a state correct and spelled correctly, but not get rid of it like all the others so I wound up with like TexasKentuckyMaine or something like that before I realized what happened :P Surprising the average is that low. I imagine some of the decrease in average is from lower typing speeds causing people to not finish all the time. Ah well, glad I did it :P

winmaster1
winmaster1
637 posts
Peasant

Never mind, I could do all 50 in about a minute and 50 seconds.

Peter20
Peter20
543 posts
Peasant

Wow. 29. I am absolutely shocked. I had no idea I knew or could spell that many states. I could have gotten more, but I wasted about half a minute trying to spell Chicago before giving up on it.

Okay, just to be clear; you know that Chicago is not a state, right?
Showing 91-104 of 104