Forums

ForumsQuests

[OFFICIAL] Quest Feedback Thread!

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 3:19am

IAgreeWithYou

IAgreeWithYou

419 posts

Soon you will test your mettle (Testing how much you can cope with? I thought this was supposed to be great?)
Soon you will face many challenges (Facing a hard challenge? How is that good?)

I think they should have worded it differently. Unless they're talking about a game...in which case I don't see why there's a huge announcement unless it's a big game that all the AG developers have been working on. That would be awesome.

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 1:15pm

kegaumongo

kegaumongo

1,846 posts

I think they just love torturing us with this suspense. I'm sure they're having a good time reading all these ideas and conspiracy theories.

However, I suppose that whatever is coming is going to be fun. I don't think we have to take those words that seriously. I don't know what it could be, but maybe achievements will be implemented.

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 3:57pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,275 posts

I don't think we have to take those words that seriously.

You know what guys...scratch my previous thoughts and ideas on what it is...because I finally gots it

Battle to the death between all AG users. How could I not figure it out before? Tis be so obvious

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 4:02pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,691 posts

Knight

Battle to the death between all AG users. How could I not figure it out before? Tis be so obvious

Mortal Kombat! Oh yes, that should be fun.

Posted Dec 3, '12 at 9:25pm

70_70_70

70_70_70

383 posts

tks to this thread I alr knew that there is   a "trick" to have a sneak peak at new sight of AG  XD
but this is mah opinion, compared the current home page (I ll call A ) and the new one which require the "trick" to see  (I ll call B):

1. A has larger games icon than B, which is better--> i recommended the games icon look big, u can even reduce the amount of games in the screen to make the icons bigger lah XD

2. I luv the big, badazz pics that shows the latest and hottest games XD
( currently now B has Jacksmith, lucky tower 2, LOOT the game, Into space 2, Incursion......oh yeh and th infamous SSL2 too XD) so keep it up XD

3. A has the player rank but B dun have, so i think the ranking list should also be added into B lah :-P

And, can any1 tell me who is the guy making B, and ALL other new upgrades for AG? Is it Dan McNeely himself or some other Ad? 0_o
(Of course I knew it s a whole team but I mean who have contributed most lah XD)

Posted Dec 4, '12 at 2:33am

70_70_70

70_70_70

383 posts

hey guys, i agreewith kegaumongo's advice- we dun need to get so work up with this new from Ferret (bcoz his main purpose is getting us more work up and asking more n more for the new thing while he smile in the dark and keep that things in secrets-trust me guys- no matter what u guess- even if it s right, Ferret wont tell us exactly what is it until the day come), sooooo we just need to know that AG will have some upgrades, whenever is come is no matter to me, coz now i m still satisfied with the current games and forum on AG lah XD
For me the games is the most important thing, so if this new thing is a game then yeh- i ll try it out ASAP when it landed, but if it s not about a game, then i just need to wait to know what it is, then play games again lah :-P

Taking about news, there is a SHOCKING ONE for u guys lah

Posted Dec 4, '12 at 4:19am

kegaumongo

kegaumongo

1,846 posts

You know what guys...scratch my previous thoughts and ideas on what it is...because I finally gots it

I smell sarcasm in that sentence...

Actually, that comment was referring to the first part of IAgreeWithYou's that I forgot to quote. What I mean to say is that it seems a bit too dramatic to me, unless he was joking and I didn't get it.

Posted Dec 4, '12 at 8:22am

70_70_70

70_70_70

383 posts

@kegaumongo: imo Pang dun  sarcasm, coz he was trying rly hard to guess Ferret's hint about the coming soon things in AG, read the b4 pages and u ll see some of his guess lah ;D

Posted Dec 4, '12 at 12:22pm

xeano321

xeano321

2,557 posts

Knight

However, I suppose that whatever is coming is going to be fun.

I sure hope so. I haven't been waiting 2 1/2 years for a gaming site as exciting as War and Peace.

Posted Dec 4, '12 at 2:26pm

70_70_70

70_70_70

383 posts

@xeano321:  i check ur link but it s a novel, no?
y u said "a gaming site as exciting as War and Peace"
it s a novel not a gaming site rite? o_0

Reply to [OFFICIAL] Quest Feedback Thread!

You must be logged in to post a reply!