ForumsQuests

[OFFICIAL] Quest Feedback Thread!

Posted Dec 4, '12 at 5:41pm

xeano321

xeano321

2,598 posts

Knight

@70_70_70

Apparently you have never heard of War and Peace... The most boring book in the world. 1,440 pages of talking.

In other words, you didn't get the joke

Posted Dec 5, '12 at 2:09am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,704 posts

imo Pang dun  sarcasm, coz he was trying rly hard to guess Ferret's hint about the coming soon things in AG, read the b4 pages and u ll see some of his guess lah ;D

Whoa man...keep meh name lowercase please...thank you!

Also...I don't see why my idea of battle to the death is so farfetch'd O.o

Posted Dec 5, '12 at 2:37am

70_70_70

70_70_70

383 posts

@xeano321: oh well so it s a JOKE? I dun even realized that TROLOL XD
but imo it s somewhat a weird joke  lah XD

Posted Dec 6, '12 at 12:07am

70_70_70

70_70_70

383 posts

@pangtongshu: oh ok Mr. pang XD
I saw u said many forum thread that u do NOT want others to say ur name as "Pang" but "pang", y is this thing  so special to u? i mean what s wrong wit Pang and it is MUST be pang? 0_o
but anw i ll take a note for that a call u pang lah XD

oh and 1 more thing, u said: "Also...I don't see why my idea of battle to the death is so farfetch'd O.o"
what is the meaning of "so farfetch'd"? 0_o  o_0

Posted Dec 6, '12 at 1:19am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,704 posts

oh and 1 more thing, u said: "Also...I don't see why my idea of battle to the death is so farfetch'd O.o"
what is the meaning of "so farfetch'd"? 0_o  o_0

I was using a play on words..the actual phrase is "far-fetched"..but farfetch'd is a pokemon whose name is based off of the phrase

far-fetched (färfcht)
adj.
Not readily believable because of improbable elements therein

Posted Dec 6, '12 at 2:30am

70_70_70

70_70_70

383 posts

@pangtongshu: lol got it pang, tks fro the explaination XD
actually i got curious about ur joke bcoz I knew about that bird pkm and dunno wat s do u mean when use that bird here XD

Posted Dec 7, '12 at 2:11pm

Ferret

Ferret

6,458 posts

Administrator

Speaking about the new home page design, that's not the announcement.  We are testing some new front page designs, some lucky people see them. :)

Posted Dec 7, '12 at 2:25pm

GhostOfHorror

GhostOfHorror

801 posts

Is it a few selected people chosen to view them or is it just dependent on their location/browser/compute settings?

Posted Dec 7, '12 at 3:54pm

Patrick2011

Patrick2011

3,845 posts

Is it a few selected people chosen to view them or is it just dependent on their location/browser/compute settings?

Anyone can see it by adding ?v3 to the end of the AG homepage URL. The lucky people are the ones that discovered the URL.

Posted Dec 7, '12 at 3:56pm

daleks

daleks

3,313 posts

I am pretty sure that tomorrow we will get the last picture. Then probably on the 15th we will be told.

Reply to [OFFICIAL] Quest Feedback Thread!

You must be logged in to post a reply!