Forums

ForumsQuests

[OFFICIAL] Quest Feedback Thread!

Posted Dec 8, '12 at 5:51pm

IAgreeWithYou

IAgreeWithYou

531 posts

Or maybe it is because they're updating us once a week on the same day and then he calculated a guess that they'd probably wait a day before telling us the whole thing?

I still stick with mav's idea...

Oh, and SINJID!

Posted Dec 8, '12 at 9:15pm

Patrick2011

Patrick2011

11,587 posts

Or maybe it is because they're updating us once a week on the same day and then he calculated a guess that they'd probably wait a day before telling us the whole thing?

daleks predicted TODAY as the day of the final image. pangtongshu's response was 1 day after the prediction.

Posted Dec 9, '12 at 10:15am

daleks

daleks

3,652 posts

What leads you to believe this?

Well they were posting a new one every Saturday. They obviously didn't post one yesterday because they wanted me to look like an idiot.

Posted Dec 11, '12 at 12:24pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

4,625 posts

The one day that I'm gone, and absolutely nothing happens. I'm predicting that they will do it at dawn of the 21st just to be cruel. jk. I don't think that any news will come this week, I'm guessing that we'll hear something next week and maybe something minor this week.

Posted Dec 11, '12 at 12:27pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

4,625 posts

Never mind, it appears that we already got some news yesterday, the starting screen for the new CtC and a vague release date. It comes early next year (so hopefully that means that's when the other stuff comes).

http://cdn.armorblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/574487_10151545625539062_1603486562_n-573x315.png

Posted Dec 11, '12 at 12:44pm

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,240 posts

Knight

Oooo, will there be a day that it is free on Iphone, like the previous one?

Posted Dec 11, '12 at 2:44pm

RandomZebra

RandomZebra

13 posts

Yeah, that'd be pretty awesome, having a free day. I'm definitely looking forward to this game, loved the first ones

Posted Dec 11, '12 at 3:25pm

IAgreeWithYou

IAgreeWithYou

531 posts

Why would they do a big countdown for a announcement of a game that comes out in a year? Crush the castle is probably unrelated. If it came out this year, maybe.

Also note that Krin has basically just finished Sinjid and the final class today. :D

*still thinks sinjid*

Posted Dec 11, '12 at 3:32pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

4,625 posts

Why would they do a big countdown for a announcement of a game that comes out in a year?

You mean like a month and a half.

Also note that Krin has basically just finished Sinjid and the final class today

According to.......

Posted Dec 11, '12 at 3:39pm

IAgreeWithYou

IAgreeWithYou

531 posts

According to Krin himself.

Reply to [OFFICIAL] Quest Feedback Thread!

You must be logged in to post a reply!