ForumsQuests[OFFICIAL] Quest Feedback Thread!

605 281384
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Check our Facebook/Twitter/Google+

Also be sure to follow us!

• 605 Replies
GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

Don't know if this has already been stated and I'm not gonna read back through the whole thread to find out.

But, if points are dead - then why do we still need a certain amount of AP to achieve an armatar?

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

[quote]But, if points are dead - then why do we still need a certain amount of AP to achieve an armatar?

We'll be transitioning most Armatars over so that everybody will be able to use them. Super high level Armatars may be exclusive to legacy members for now.[/quote]

Hope that sums it up for ya'.
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Does deleting cookies get rid of certain quests?

I highly doubt that. The reason you don't have some quests is because even if you already did pass the game, either you might have to play the game again and just use your save file, or probably do it all over again :/
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Also, I was mainly asking if the quests are saved locally or on the AG servers, if it's the former, it then depends on the game progress, which is stored in cookies, which I frequently delete. Buuut, now that I think about it, it's probably the latter.

I assume they are stored on the AG server along with the user profile data yes... it would not be workable to have them stored on your computer and then upload them to your profile data every time you login. =)

Liking what I see so far! Lots of quests, lots of enthusiastic users! AG3 is on the road! =D
Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

The quest backgrounds (The shield looking part) should correspond to the difficulty of the quest.

Easy = Wooden Shield, Medium = Silver Shield, Hard = Gold Shield

Like this:
http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/8146/questcolour.png

I had some suggestion for the quests after you complete them. I started a thread,but should I just copy paste that here and then have someone lock my thread?

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@Reton8 Better to keep the feedback in this thread.

Rayce002
Rayce002
135 posts
Scribe

Wow, okay. I'm very impressed now.
I've completed Kingdom Rush before the quest system went into effect, and when I went into it today it automatically updated my quests. Very cool.

Keep up the great work guys
-Rayce

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

Wow, it seems that this time the word soon meant really soon

I like what I see so far. It looks really nice. The only complain I have (and I know it has been said several times) is that the profile looks extremely crowded with all the quests there. I think that a link to all of the completed quests would be much better

letsgome_gome
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Nomad

I hate the idea of these quests, mine are not even showing up!!!

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

I'd really like to have those Give Up guests right now > I even thought I submitted my scores!

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@letsgome_gome We're going to look into your issue. You certainly should have some!

@Soccerdude2 Are you earning them right now? What browser/version are you using?

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

No, I meant back from a few months ago when I had to beat it for the AGC.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Yes, it seems legacy didn't carry over for that game. You have to do it again. I HAVE FAITH IN YOU!

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Since AP, ranks, and other things have changed, you should update the help page.

Also, I refuse to play any more of Give Up. That floor 19.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Yes, we're in process of cleaning up help pages and whatnot. Also, I beat Give Up last night. The Quest should really be that I didn't break my keyboard.

Showing 361-375 of 605