ForumsQuests[OFFICIAL] Quest Feedback Thread!

605 281259
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Check our Facebook/Twitter/Google+

Also be sure to follow us!

• 605 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I think this is a bug:
When clicking the back arrow on the quest page it'll redirect to a 404 page instead of the previous page of quests.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Yes indeed, clicking the "

theEPICgameKING
theEPICgameKING
807 posts
Farmer

Oh Hi Columbo, finally got an account on AG as Reton8?
I predict that somewhere in the future AG WILL implement a Kong-esque chat somewhere on the site. Maybe not to the side of every game, perhaps just a page specifically for it.
So, will our ranks (I'm a Wood Squire) still improve based on Quests instead of AP? Or will that little GIF next to our Armatar stay the same until the end of time no matter what?

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

I BEAT IT. YEAH. FERRET, YOUR ENCOURAGEMENT REALLY HELPED ME PULL THROUGH.

The hardest floor was definitely either 19 or 25-ish, whatever the last one is before the new zone hits.

The quests worked fine, too

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Apparently, ranking up is still possible. R2D21999 is now shown as an Iron Duke in the forums, but he doesn't have the corresponding quest.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Correct, the back end trappings still exist. But there will be no result, and you won't get the corresponding quest.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

I found something out about... lets say "missing badges".
I have some badges on kingdom rush (12 out of 15), but i only gained 11, one was missed. I have 62 stars at kingdom rush, so i have gained the "superstar"-badge too, but that one was still uncompleted.
But now i gained a new quest and this missing badge was given too.

Btw, seems that the badges draw attention on these games... the &quotlayers completed: xxx" increases, so it could be a great instrument to support new games.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Back on the topic of organization, when I view the quests page the ones I've already earned should be highlighted/something else showing me the ones I've gotten and/or we have the option only to view the ones we haven't earned.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

badges".

Quests.

badges

Quests.

badge

Quest...

missing badge

Missing quest.

badges

Quests.

Back on the topic of organization, when I view the quests page the ones I've already earned should be highlighted/something else showing me the ones I've gotten and/or we have the option only to view the ones we haven't earned.

That's why I think they should sort it by what I have already said before. It would be better. But yes they should also add the highlighted feature to it, or they should at least say quest completed like the ones on your profile.
Panthera_Leo
Panthera_Leo
24 posts
Bard

I liked the wooden, silver, gold serf rank things, can we have the quests and the ranks? The thing about the quests is that there are so many! It's a bit overwhelming for a casual gamer like me. Quests are basically just for the hardcore gamers. I don't know... quests have both pros and cons.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

As for the profiles, instead of showing all the quests you have and in full size, I think you should scale them down and only show 12-20 of the latest ones you've earned, and if people want to see all of them add an option to view all the persons badges.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

I've passed on the feedback about making them more compact, but we're interested in seeing how the launch goes. Keep the feedback coming though!

Rayce002
Rayce002
135 posts
Scribe

I have 62 stars at kingdom rush, so i have gained the "superstar"-badge too, but that one was still uncompleted.

Go into the game and play one map. It will solve the issue.
Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

When you complete a quest and it is in your profile and you then hover over it, the information box that pops up should include a number out of total (EX: 4/5) to let you know how many quest you have completed for that game out of the total for that game. This way you can know what games you have to revisit to complete a tricky quest you may not have finished.

Also, if you could sort the quests in your profile by game, (along with date earned),and maybe even by difficulty too.
Also, this quest are lots of fun!

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

There needs to be a 'show all quests' button.

The quests are making profiles alot more longer than they need to be. I mean look at dalek's profile.

Showing 376-390 of 605