ForumsQuests[OFFICIAL] Quest Feedback Thread!

605 280126
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Check our Facebook/Twitter/Google+

Also be sure to follow us!

• 605 Replies
weirdlike
weirdlike
1,299 posts
Prince

Yes I meant "by" AG and I was originally thinking of it being a secret quest as not showing up on the quest screen then poof its there, but I suppose it would be better to have beaten the game to really get the feel of playing the actual game

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Looks like the quests should work on your user page correctly now. Thank Boppins for working past hours to get that fixed.

HUA7XFan122396
HUA7XFan122396
80 posts
Jester

Thanks Boppins

Rayce002
Rayce002
135 posts
Scribe

All fixed! You guys rock once more

Thanks,
-Rayce

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Yes! Thank you for shortening the quests shown on the profile

Though I would have loved to customize it myself to making it 1 or 2 rows instead. But I'll take 3 rows for now. I'd rather have that than 10. xD

Thanks.

Nestraya
Nestraya
1 posts
Farmer

I think the quests are really neat. I've discovered some great games that I hadn't played before in my quest for quests. Thank you everyone who worked on putting the quest system together.

I just wish it was easier to find out which quests I still need to complete. Like a page that shows only my unfinished quests, or marking them on the list of all quests like they are on the game pages, something like that. It's not difficult to remember which games I still need quests for now, but as more quests are added that's going to be hard to keep track of.

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

Many thank yous for fixing the profiles. They look much better now and it means I won't have a heart attack every time I check mine. Again, thanks

megacooper
megacooper
191 posts
Peasant

Thanks for the fix.... Ahhhhhhh

Randomness is the way forward

Yantilles
Yantilles
1 posts
Jester

I like the idea of the quests, but why did the ranks get removed? I actually liked it and wanted to get an higher one.

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

Quests should be released on a specific time table. Something like every Monday or every other week.

This way users won't always ask/be wondering when new quests will come out and we can know when to check for new quests.

weirdlike
weirdlike
1,299 posts
Prince

What I would like to be able to do is see the players who have completed the quest

If I click on quests then click on the desired quest it takes me to that game

on the game page it shows underneath the game the quests

hovering shows some information but it would be nice to click and see a list of players who have completed the quest and check out their profiles

SeaTurtle
SeaTurtle
116 posts
Nomad

I like the idea of the quests, but why did the ranks get removed? I actually liked it and wanted to get an higher one.

I agree, I like the ranking system. Quests are an awesome addition and I like them, but I wish the ranking system had been kept on as well. I see no reason for it to be gone.
HUA7XFan122396
HUA7XFan122396
80 posts
Jester

[quote]I agree, I like the ranking system. Quests are an awesome addition and I like them, but I wish the ranking system had been kept on as well. I see no reason for it to be gone.

I am pretty sure AG has said many times that they are working on it. They just started the quests, and it takes time. The actual quests are more important than the rankings

weirdlike
weirdlike
1,299 posts
Prince

this is happening to me too so what I do is change number at the end

e.x.
http://armorgames.com/user/weirdlike
http://armorgames.com/user/weirdlike/2
http://armorgames.com/user/weirdlike/3

kinda sucky but it works

kylyo
kylyo
2 posts
Peasant

Make this a quest for Kingdom Rush:

Beat Rotten Forest on campaign using Mage Towers only (hero okay). That will give people something to get frustrated with!

Showing 511-525 of 605