Forums

ForumsQuests

[OFFICIAL] Quest Feedback Thread!

Posted Jan 20, '13 at 3:04pm

Gantic

Gantic

7,438 posts

I'm noticing that quests I have completed are (randomly?) no longer showing as complete on the page's of the games, but are still in my profile. See my profile and Look below:

It's a problem with Firefox. It shows up fine in other browsers.

Posted Jan 20, '13 at 3:14pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,588 posts

It doesn't work with Safari for me either but I don't care as I still have the quests.

Posted Jan 20, '13 at 3:40pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

The "quests" button at the top of the page isn't formatted correctly on most mobile browsers. Chrome, Safari, and Firefox can't display the button right on my phone. It's huge and out of place.

Posted Jan 20, '13 at 4:06pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

The armatars for me only go up to the dolphin.

I don't exactly remember where it was at as I haven't checked it in years until now. But I do remember a shark at the 10k mark. Which I already had and it's not there.

Posted Jan 20, '13 at 4:11pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,693 posts

Knight

That armatar is broken, you can see a bubble where it's supposed to be before the dolphin.

Posted Jan 20, '13 at 4:53pm

anildag

anildag

7 posts

there should be system that classify users. old system was good. cause this system never ends. you cant finish all quests. i hope we use it again soon.

Posted Jan 20, '13 at 5:04pm

Bluegalaxy

Bluegalaxy

12 posts

Something to show progress in a quest would be nice.

For example: in the game Catapult Madness, there is a quest to destroy 100 war camps/tents. It would be nice to keep track of your progress to see how much more you have to do :3

Posted Jan 20, '13 at 6:20pm

theEPICgameKING

theEPICgameKING

458 posts

I've played several games with quests like Epic Combo Redux, and while I have screenshots showing I've met the requirements for the quest, I don't get them. It's probably because of my computer/internet connection, but I think quests need to be embedded into the actual game or something; somewhere along the lines of updating the status of quest completion when you die/game over/end the game.

Maybe you guys should ask Kong's guys about this, when I play there I get badges normally.

Another thing: I liked the serf...king progression and AP. I know some people abuse it by posting meaningless game comments and forum posts, but others really work for it. How about, making Quests worth some AP? Or make Quests worth some QP: Quest Points! Yeah, bring back AP as QP!

Posted Jan 20, '13 at 8:22pm

Reton8

Reton8

2,669 posts

It's a problem with Firefox. It shows up fine in other browsers.

I'm using chrome. o.o (Duhn, duhn, duhhhhn! Dramatic music for effect.)

Posted Jan 21, '13 at 3:13am

leo99rules

leo99rules

1,756 posts

I know this isn't about quests but wasn't there supposed to be some sort of reputation system (on top of quests) to earn armatars. Will they all be transferred to quests instead?

I can understand quest giving you cool armatars that relate to the game but if I have to play say TITOL 3 to get a shark armatar that someone has made I don't think it would mean as much to me as if I got it for being active and helping with the community.

On quests, good job? I guess. I think they're neat but none of the games on there yet really interest me. (Bring in some Con games!)

Reply to [OFFICIAL] Quest Feedback Thread!

You must be logged in to post a reply!