Forums

ForumsQuests

[OFFICIAL] Quest Feedback Thread!

Posted Nov 17, '12 at 12:00am

Salvidian

Salvidian

4,299 posts

Then why would they announce it on social networks before the forums? Only .2%* of the registered users use/have used the forums.

*Totally random percentage.

Posted Nov 17, '12 at 12:11am

jeol

jeol

3,987 posts

I think the announcement was the fading-in login. I mean, look at that. It's beautiful.

Then why would they announce it on social networks before the forums? Only .2%* of the registered users use/have used the forums.

*Totally random percentage.

They could post it on the news. It shows up on the front page, and people are almost certain to see it.

Posted Nov 17, '12 at 12:11am

Patrick2011

Patrick2011

11,600 posts

Perhaps for the same reasons they preferred e-mail over the forums when your pickle thread was active (so they can get away with non-reply).

Posted Nov 17, '12 at 12:13am

Patrick2011

Patrick2011

11,600 posts

I think the announcement was the fading-in login. I mean, look at that. It's beautiful.

I don't think so. I think Ferret will announce the feature when it's time, so any features added before the announcement are not the announcement unless they are mentioned in the announcement.

Posted Nov 17, '12 at 12:53am

IAgreeWithYou

IAgreeWithYou

531 posts

Sinjid.

I officially call it now.

If it's form related than it's probably just a re-skin.

Posted Nov 17, '12 at 12:19pm

daleks

daleks

3,656 posts

I agree with Sal and I think that it is something game related. The followers on FB, Twitter, and Google+ for the most part would not give a crap if it was forum related.

Posted Nov 17, '12 at 2:16pm

Freakenstein

Freakenstein

9,253 posts

Is it my freedom from the mountain overlords that promised me riches in exchange for indentured lifetime servitude and I didn't see the "lifetime" part?

Posted Nov 17, '12 at 10:23pm

Ferret

Ferret

6,877 posts

Administrator

http://i.imgur.com/LbIlJ.png

More... :)

Posted Nov 17, '12 at 10:30pm

daleks

daleks

3,656 posts

With the words:
It's dangerous to go alone! Take this.

That is what it says on FB to go with the picture. Might not help at all though. I really want to know what it is and don't want to be let down.

Posted Nov 17, '12 at 10:59pm

tegan190

tegan190

805 posts

I feel like this is gonna be an awesome update. Looks like maybe a big quest type of game, not sure though. :D

Reply to [OFFICIAL] Quest Feedback Thread!

You must be logged in to post a reply!