Forums

ForumsQuests

[OFFICIAL] Quest Feedback Thread!

Posted Jan 24, '13 at 7:49pm

Reton8

Reton8

2,634 posts

This is basically what Kong does, and it's a good thing to do.

I agree. But I feel all new games within reason should have quests. Like 7 or above rating. It may not be the best game, but it should have quests.

A horrible game or broken game should not have quests.

Posted Jan 25, '13 at 5:46pm

boppins

boppins

531 posts

Administrator

Adding Quests to a game requires time on both the game developer's end and our staff, so not every game is going to have Quests.  And since this is brand new for us, it will take a bit to get the process fleshed out and smoothly moving -- but we'll get there.

We are as anxious as you to see new Quests, just look at my profile ;)

Posted Jan 25, '13 at 9:02pm

Rayce002

Rayce002

126 posts

There's a slight bug with changing the pages of quests on my profile. When i click the next box to scroll through, it sends me to the error 404 page.

Is it just me or are other users experiencing this as well?

Thanks in advance,
Rayce

Posted Jan 25, '13 at 9:03pm

Rayce002

Rayce002

126 posts

Sorry for the double post, but I just went to another player's profile (boppins) and attempted to scroll through his quests as well. The same happened there with the 404 page.

Posted Jan 25, '13 at 9:18pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

5,459 posts

I like the new lil change, which makes it easier to reach the comment part of the profile (i hate scrolling..^^)

Posted Jan 25, '13 at 9:24pm

HUA7XFan122396

HUA7XFan122396

76 posts

Yeah, Rayce when I go to my profile, there is no way for me to scroll through the quests, there is only the first page.

Posted Jan 25, '13 at 9:36pm

Patrick2011

Patrick2011

3,495 posts

I have also experienced the first page only bug, but at least profiles can't get super long from quests.

Posted Jan 25, '13 at 9:44pm

weirdlike

weirdlike

531 posts

Knight

I think it would be cool if there was an Easter egg quest for playing the first game by AG
I am curious as to which that game is

Posted Jan 25, '13 at 9:50pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,693 posts

Knight

Think this is the first game. Just added /play/number until something came up.

Also, I think a quest leaderboard would be neat.

Posted Jan 25, '13 at 9:50pm

Patrick2011

Patrick2011

3,495 posts

I think it would be cool if there was an Easter egg quest for playing the first game by AG
I am curious as to which that game is

The lowest game ID containing a game by a current/former admin is 14, which belongs to Four Second Frenzy. But the quest would be somewhat more meaningful if it was for game completion. Or do you mean a secret quest that will be awarded for finding the first game by AG (Four Second Frenzy)?

Note: The quote was worded as by AG. If you meant on AG (not specifically from a current or former admin of AG), the correct game would be The Mind Bender.

Reply to [OFFICIAL] Quest Feedback Thread!

You must be logged in to post a reply!