Forums

ForumsQuests

[OFFICIAL] Quest Feedback Thread!

Posted Jan 25, '13 at 10:36pm

Ferret

Ferret

6,847 posts

Administrator

Thanks for letting us know about the 404 error guys, we have it on our list. :)

Posted Jan 25, '13 at 10:40pm

weirdlike

weirdlike

658 posts

Knight

Yes I meant "by" AG and I was originally thinking of it being a secret quest as not showing up on the quest screen then poof its there, but I suppose it would be better to have beaten the game to really get the feel of playing the actual game

Posted Jan 25, '13 at 11:02pm

Ferret

Ferret

6,847 posts

Administrator

Looks like the quests should work on your user page correctly now. Thank Boppins for working past hours to get that fixed. :)

Posted Jan 25, '13 at 11:04pm

HUA7XFan122396

HUA7XFan122396

79 posts

Thanks Boppins

Posted Jan 25, '13 at 11:35pm

Rayce002

Rayce002

139 posts

All fixed! You guys rock once more :)

Thanks,
-Rayce

Posted Jan 26, '13 at 12:02am

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,795 posts

Yes! Thank you for shortening the quests shown on the profile :D

Though I would have loved to customize it myself to making it 1 or 2 rows instead. But I'll take 3 rows for now. I'd rather have that than 10. xD

Thanks.

Posted Jan 26, '13 at 12:55am

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,348 posts

Hey! The quests are by page now! Much better! I'd rather have 4 pages of quests than all of them blocked up. Nice fix.

Posted Jan 26, '13 at 5:05pm

Nestraya

Nestraya

1 post

I think the quests are really neat. I've discovered some great games that I hadn't played before in my quest for quests. Thank you everyone who worked on putting the quest system together.

I just wish it was easier to find out which quests I still need to complete. Like a page that shows only my unfinished quests, or marking them on the list of all quests like they are on the game pages, something like that. It's not difficult to remember which games I still need quests for now, but as more quests are added that's going to be hard to keep track of.

Posted Jan 27, '13 at 11:47am

kegaumongo

kegaumongo

1,863 posts

Many thank yous for fixing the profiles. They look much better now and it means I won't have a heart attack every time I check mine. Again, thanks :)

Posted Jan 27, '13 at 1:56pm

megacooper

megacooper

197 posts

Thanks for the fix.... Ahhhhhhh

Randomness is the way forward :D

Reply to [OFFICIAL] Quest Feedback Thread!

You must be logged in to post a reply!