1,056 posts

Knight

Just an idea
Easy quests - 3 points
Medium quests - 6 points
Hard quests - 9 points

Option:

Comments and ranking game - 1 point

As the system required, oriented more towards on quests than comments and ranking games, but even that does not underestimate the component, so you get two in one

This is a proposal for a new player rankings

Serf - Pikeman - Halberdier
Archer - Marksman - Rouge
Footman - Swordsman - Squire
Crusader - Knight - Paladin
Cavalry - Champion - Master

Posted Feb 8, '13 at 10:02am

Gorporin

Gorporin

1 post

I think the quests are nice and give you something to work towards instead of just killing time, but I think it would be better if the quest page was a list of games with quests, as opposed to just having them lumped together in one page as they're added; it makes it a bit tedious to sort through.

Posted Feb 8, '13 at 11:33am

brunodemoch

brunodemoch

47 posts

I really loved the quests!! At the moment the only one i'm not able to do is the 100 million combos at the game "Epic Combo Redux"!! They are really challenging and make me have some fun and really enjoy the game itself.

But.... I don't see the point of the quest system for rating and making comments in new games!! There were a lot of people that were like forums addicts and made a lot of walkthrough to win merits! Now I see new games in the main page but if it doesn't have a good rating I won't bother playing neither rating it! I guess also walkthrough made by players will be difficult to see!!

I'm sure this has just been implemented and still have a lot to grow... Well... Here is my Feedback! ;)

Posted Feb 8, '13 at 5:23pm

boppins

boppins

530 posts

Administrator

@brunodemoch

Armor Games as a community tends to rate games in a particular way.  For instance, puzzle games don't do very well on AG, but I personally love puzzle games.. 

The games on AG are hand picked and really all should at least be tried out.  I love 60 second burger run and it only has a 4 rating!

Posted Feb 10, '13 at 12:21pm

vinicius254

vinicius254

82 posts

Well, I like quests. In my opinion, quests about the site usage, like "Post your 1st comment", or "Rate 100 games" and others would be great too.

Posted Feb 10, '13 at 5:05pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

5,423 posts

I wrote this in another thread too:  here

Seems that there is a "hovering-bug" in IE, for more infos check the opther thread.

Posted Feb 15, '13 at 1:20am

BeyondLimitless

BeyondLimitless

7 posts

o . O I liked the armorpoints... ):

Posted Feb 18, '13 at 5:22pm

supastick

supastick

30 posts

Armor points, can't we just make only 1 comment per game per day to reduce spam? it would be helpful :p

Posted Feb 19, '13 at 1:14pm

TerribleK

TerribleK

3 posts

I think the new system is not good, well, quest are fine with me, but when it comes to armatars, some of the old ones were really nice and it sucks not to have them. i used to change mine every week and i also spent a lot of time on AG. It doesn't feel right that we older players are stuck with the same armatars as newcomers. I believe it should be reintroduce back perhaps with some restrictions(like only 3 comments and like per day, > 3 will not be rewarded AP to prevent spam), it was a cool feature and not many gaming sites have a feature like that!
I also read recently about the armatar drawing contest, I think the worthy drawings can be added to the existing ranks depending on their likes and dislikes(like voting). There could be something like a voting month where the members will be asked to vote 5 pics daily(not everytime they log in), it wont take long and everyone will be happy :)

Posted Feb 19, '13 at 2:28pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,692 posts

Knight

TerribleK - They are gradually moving armatars over. I'm pretty sure you can forget about the old AP system returning, it's not worth the trouble that it caused, and I don't believe we should be restricted to how many times we can post. A better idea would be to introduce quest points, that way you're actually rewarded for completing achievements. Instead of the previous system where anyone could spam and get a high amount of points.

Reply to [OFFICIAL] Quest Feedback Thread!

You must be logged in to post a reply!