Forums

ForumsQuests

[OFFICIAL] Quest Feedback Thread!

Posted Nov 17, '12 at 11:11pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

5,577 posts

Do you guys know what this means? It means that they accidentally released that everyone hated is officially going into affect!!!
jk. I can't wait, it'll be awesome I hope. So will it be out Monday?

Posted Nov 17, '12 at 11:21pm

jeol

jeol

3,964 posts

Wait, so does that mean there are five updates of sorts? I see five icons. :O

If that means five new awesome games, awesome! At least it's around the holidays, so not in the midst of busy schooldays...

Adventure Quest 2, maybe? But didn't John just release a new game a few days ago?

Posted Nov 17, '12 at 11:31pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

5,577 posts

Wait, so does that mean there are five updates of sorts? I see five icons. :O

If that means five new awesome games, awesome! At least it's around the holidays, so not in the midst of busy schooldays...

Adventure Quest 2, maybe? But didn't John just release a new game a few days ago?

No. Clearly they're adding five new mods: Me, Chillz, Highfire, Ernie and Skater kid.

Posted Nov 18, '12 at 12:06am

Patrick2011

Patrick2011

12,139 posts

Knight

No. Clearly they're adding five new mods: Me, Chillz, Highfire, Ernie and Skater kid.

Where did you get that, or are you joking (remember, you cannot suggest a mod or ask to be a mod)?

(Note: The latter is very likely, but I might as well confirm it.)

Posted Nov 18, '12 at 1:06am

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

5,577 posts

Patrick, you're taking things too literally again. Yes it's as a joke. I think it's major site updates.

Posted Nov 18, '12 at 1:56am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

10,108 posts

So...I feel like I'm cheating...but I have a feeling of what the next 3 pictures will be..Hint: look at the bottom left of the last picture

Posted Nov 18, '12 at 4:25am

IAgreeWithYou

IAgreeWithYou

531 posts

I'm pretty sure you're right on that one pang.

Ok...I was way of with sinjid.*pushes under carpet* Unless each symbol stands for a game *is ready to pull out sinjid again*

I guess it will just be a huge update now. Or will it actually be AG3? Why do you taunt me AG!? So many possibilities.

In 9 days we will find out what our quest is. We have a sword and a shield but no helmet, armour or star. I hate suspense...

Posted Nov 18, '12 at 4:28am

IAgreeWithYou

IAgreeWithYou

531 posts

I'm pretty sure you are right pang. Especially easy to tell because the ones that are used are highlighted.

I think I was way off with sinjid *pushes under carpet* Unless each symbol stands for a game! *gets out sinjid*

I guess it will just be a huge update now. Or will it actually be AG3? Why do you taunt me AG!? So many possibilities.

In 9 days we will find out what our quest is. We have a sword and a shield but no helmet, armour or star. I hate suspense...

Posted Nov 18, '12 at 10:54am

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

6,861 posts

With all this, i am seriously thinking that AG3 is coming out in a week or two :P

Posted Nov 18, '12 at 12:25pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

6,028 posts

So the shield represents AG, the sword represents games, the knight represents users, the box represents a gift, and the star represents Christmas.
I totally have no idea if that's right or not. I just thought I would over think things.

Reply to [OFFICIAL] Quest Feedback Thread!

You must be logged in to post a reply!