ForumsQuests[OFFICIAL] Quest Feedback Thread!

605 280103
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Check our Facebook/Twitter/Google+

Also be sure to follow us!

• 605 Replies
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Yes, Patrick is right, anybody can view it using the ?v3.

It's completely random.

Except for GhostofHorror, we specifically targeted him for the new home page since his armatar is a panda.

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

Yeah, panda's = new and exclusive AG updates.

Osumnis
Osumnis
1,147 posts
Shepherd

Yeah, panda's = new and exclusive AG updates.

But it seems that for some reason I see the new homepage (without having to type in ?v3).... and do you see a panda here?

Interestingly, when I go to armorgames.com I get http://armorgames.com/?v3_2&utm_expid=210836-1 in the adress bar. I have no clue what that means, but I'm sure there is someone out there who can interpret it.
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Interestingly, when I go to armorgames.com I get http://armorgames.com/?v3_2&utm_expid=210836-1 in the adress bar. I have no clue what that means, but I'm sure there is someone out there who can interpret it.

The ?v3 activates the v3 homepage. I'm not sure about utm_expid=210836-1 though.
70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

@Ferret: lol so u mean ALL the user with the panda's Armatar can view the new look without using the code " ?v3 "?

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

@Ferret: lol so u mean ALL the user with the panda's Armatar can view the new look without using the code " ?v3 "?

'Twas but a joke, and they still need that code like me, it's just automatic for certain people. For me if I type in armorgames.com it adds that and sends me to the updated version.
70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

@ImTheMostManlyMan: oh wow but i think the part &quotanda's = new and exclusive AG update" is NOT a joke lah :-P
and imo Panda is quite a nice animals, and who knows it may bcome AG's new mascot, replace the elephant of John (no offence here, i just mean that John along with his elephant so AG need a new mascot lah XD)

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

I am pretty sure that tomorrow we will get the last picture. Then probably on the 15th we will be told.

What leads you to believe this?
70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

@pangtongshu: lol maybe daleks knows how to do prophecy XD
he s not human anw :-P

IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

Or maybe it is because they're updating us once a week on the same day and then he calculated a guess that they'd probably wait a day before telling us the whole thing?

I still stick with mav's idea...

Oh, and SINJID!

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Or maybe it is because they're updating us once a week on the same day and then he calculated a guess that they'd probably wait a day before telling us the whole thing?

daleks predicted TODAY as the day of the final image. pangtongshu's response was 1 day after the prediction.
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

What leads you to believe this?

Well they were posting a new one every Saturday. They obviously didn't post one yesterday because they wanted me to look like an idiot.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

The one day that I'm gone, and absolutely nothing happens. I'm predicting that they will do it at dawn of the 21st just to be cruel. jk. I don't think that any news will come this week, I'm guessing that we'll hear something next week and maybe something minor this week.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

Never mind, it appears that we already got some news yesterday, the starting screen for the new CtC and a vague release date. It comes early next year (so hopefully that means that's when the other stuff comes).

http://cdn.armorblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/574487_10151545625539062_1603486562_n-573x315.png

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Oooo, will there be a day that it is free on Iphone, like the previous one?

Showing 121-135 of 605