ForumsQuests[OFFICIAL] Quest Feedback Thread!

624 122014
Ferret
Ferret
9,279 posts

Check our Facebook/Twitter/Google+

Also be sure to follow us!

• 624 Replies
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,479 posts

@Ferret: lol so u mean ALL the user with the panda's Armatar can view the new look without using the code " ?v3 "?

'Twas but a joke, and they still need that code like me, it's just automatic for certain people. For me if I type in armorgames.com it adds that and sends me to the updated version.
70_70_70
70_70_70
398 posts

@ImTheMostManlyMan: oh wow but i think the part "panda's = new and exclusive AG update" is NOT a joke lah :-P
and imo Panda is quite a nice animals, and who knows it may bcome AG's new mascot, replace the elephant of John (no offence here, i just mean that John along with his elephant so AG need a new mascot lah XD)

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,995 posts

I am pretty sure that tomorrow we will get the last picture. Then probably on the 15th we will be told.

What leads you to believe this?
70_70_70
70_70_70
398 posts

@pangtongshu: lol maybe daleks knows how to do prophecy XD
he s not human anw :-P

IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
521 posts

Or maybe it is because they're updating us once a week on the same day and then he calculated a guess that they'd probably wait a day before telling us the whole thing?

I still stick with mav's idea...

Oh, and SINJID!

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,310 posts

Or maybe it is because they're updating us once a week on the same day and then he calculated a guess that they'd probably wait a day before telling us the whole thing?

daleks predicted TODAY as the day of the final image. pangtongshu's response was 1 day after the prediction.
daleks
daleks
3,791 posts

What leads you to believe this?

Well they were posting a new one every Saturday. They obviously didn't post one yesterday because they wanted me to look like an idiot.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,479 posts

The one day that I'm gone, and absolutely nothing happens. I'm predicting that they will do it at dawn of the 21st just to be cruel. jk. I don't think that any news will come this week, I'm guessing that we'll hear something next week and maybe something minor this week.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,479 posts

Never mind, it appears that we already got some news yesterday, the starting screen for the new CtC and a vague release date. It comes early next year (so hopefully that means that's when the other stuff comes).

http://cdn.armorblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/574487_10151545625539062_1603486562_n-573x315.png

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,327 posts

Oooo, will there be a day that it is free on Iphone, like the previous one?

RandomZebra
RandomZebra
13 posts

Yeah, that'd be pretty awesome, having a free day. I'm definitely looking forward to this game, loved the first ones

IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
521 posts

Why would they do a big countdown for a announcement of a game that comes out in a year? Crush the castle is probably unrelated. If it came out this year, maybe.

Also note that Krin has basically just finished Sinjid and the final class today.

*still thinks sinjid*

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,479 posts

Why would they do a big countdown for a announcement of a game that comes out in a year?

You mean like a month and a half.

Also note that Krin has basically just finished Sinjid and the final class today

According to.......
IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
521 posts

According to Krin himself.

IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
521 posts

In case you were wondering Krinstudio.com

It says that he's finished the 4th class (Which will be premium), the attack systems, the art and now he just has to do the dialogue and add a bit to the story. By the time the star is posted and they reveal what this is, I would guess the game would be finished.

You mean like a month and a half.

Sorry, didn't know how long. I just saw "next year" up there and thought we still had a while to go. Still you would expect it to come out only a day or two after they announce the game (It still might not be a game). Not to mention they haven't done the star yet which they should have done this week but they skipped it to make Daleks look like an idiot.
Showing 136-150 of 624