ForumsQuests[OFFICIAL] Quest Feedback Thread!

624 123886
Ferret
Ferret
9,293 posts
Constable

Check our Facebook/Twitter/Google+

Also be sure to follow us!

• 624 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,991 posts
Scribe

So wait....this announcement...was over Crush the Castle?

Well...I'm..a bit dissapointed..

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,608 posts
Regent

Why would they do a big countdown for a announcement of a game that comes out in a year? Crush the castle is probably unrelated. If it came out this year, maybe.

Hey, it is CtC after all...
IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
521 posts
Peasant

So wait....this announcement...was over Crush the Castle?

Well...I'm..a bit dissapointed

No, there has been no confirmation and on top of that we still haven't seen the star.

Could be anything really.
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,358 posts
Templar

Game News has been added to the gray bar, and the news section got a new v3 layout. However, I don't think the announcement has occurred yet.

winmaster1
winmaster1
641 posts
Peasant

The site hasn't changed in a while, hope it will soon.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,525 posts
Constable

Well, the achievements sticky is gone. Wonder why they'd unsticky all the popular/most requested idea threads. They must've made up their minds on what they're going to add, but I don't know why they wouldn't tell us...

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,991 posts
Scribe

Well, the achievements sticky is gone. Wonder why they'd unsticky all the popular/most requested idea threads.

Those have been gone/unstickied for quite some time
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,525 posts
Constable

Those have been gone/unstickied for quite some time

The others were, but they left the achievements one up for some time. Last time I checked it was here, that was about three days ago.
Ferret
Ferret
9,293 posts
Constable

This is not forgotten, not forgotten.

daleks
daleks
3,787 posts
Lord

The store is shipping world wide now. I do not think that was it but just so you international people know.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,991 posts
Scribe

This is not forgotten, not forgotten.

I totally think Mav hit the bulls-eye on this...I mean, updates were made pretty regularly about the something coming..and then when the update is irregular, it just so happens to be for the last update near Dec 21!
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,608 posts
Regent

The store is shipping world wide now. I do not think that was it but just so you international people know.

Was that the update? Yay kitty! :3
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,358 posts
Templar

Was that the update? Yay kitty! :3

No. The 5th image has not been posted yet.

I totally think Mav hit the bulls-eye on this...I mean, updates were made pretty regularly about the something coming..and then when the update is irregular, it just so happens to be for the last update near Dec 21!

The update could happen at any time, including before or after the 21st, so I disagree.
SoymasterYos
SoymasterYos
971 posts
Peasant

All I can say is, I actually had a dream where the new version of armor games was made public. If what they are promoting is anything like my dream version, this is just going to be sick.

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,684 posts
Farmer

Alright, obviously ArmorGames is planning a giant christmas present for all of us. In the form of... Sinjid. I agree with IAgree.

Or maybe free store apparel for all! There might be a surplus of Blue Elephant Plushies now...

Showing 151-165 of 624