ForumsQuests[OFFICIAL] Quest Feedback Thread!

624 122423
Ferret
Ferret
9,284 posts

Check our Facebook/Twitter/Google+

Also be sure to follow us!

• 624 Replies
SoymasterYos
SoymasterYos
971 posts

Ghost hat was what I was referring to.

Mickeyryn
Mickeyryn
278 posts

No Facebook for me. Not because my parents won't let me, but because in my opinion, it's dumb.

BTW, I had a Twitter, and I got tweeted by this extremely famous Chinese pop singer...

Please no Facebook...?

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,995 posts

No Facebook for me. Not because my parents won't let me, but because in my opinion, it's dumb.

BTW, I had a Twitter, and I got tweeted by this extremely famous Chinese pop singer...

Please no Facebook...?

1) They are giving us updates on this thread..if you had taken the time to look at it you would have noticed

2) That lil part about the chinese singer was a bit unnecessary eh?
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,815 posts

Congratulations! Nobody cares.

Well it would seem my theory has proven correct: the Illuminati have discovered how to stop the end of the world, and did so. Now the second phase of their plan, world domination, will be initiated. Stock up on your tinfoil, before it's too late.
keeganp1234
keeganp1234
17 posts

Congratulations! Nobody cares.

I know right! Nobody cares, escpecially if you deleted your Twitter right after...
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,330 posts

Well it would seem my theory has proven correct: the Illuminati have discovered how to stop the end of the world, and did so. Now the second phase of their plan, world domination, will be initiated. Stock up on your tinfoil, before it's too late.

There are other valid theories which don't rely on the world ending or not, so your theory is not proven yet. But since the world didn't end, your theory is still valid, but I still think the announcement is something else. I'm not sure why the 5th image would not be posted yet. It should come out soon though.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,533 posts

I'm not sure why the 5th image would not be posted yet.

It doesn't fit in the time frame the others were posted, but something could've came up and they had to stall it, they're going to make it a Christmas present, or they already have another date when they'll post it.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,374 posts

There are other valid theories which don't rely on the world ending or not, so your theory is not proven yet. But since the world didn't end, your theory is still valid, but I still think the announcement is something else. I'm not sure why the 5th image would not be posted yet. It should come out soon though.

Oh, stuff yourself, and your humorless self.
soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,684 posts

It must be... the game of the year awards!

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,533 posts

It must be... the game of the year awards!

But... why make all this commotion for game voting? Doesn't make sense to me.
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,330 posts

Not only that, but the 5th image has not come out yet, so I don't think the game of the year is the announcement.
kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,161 posts

I think he might be joking about it.
Haxoreed
Haxoreed
2 posts

I understand that you are trying to promote your stuff on those sites but it is unfair for those who do not have accounts and don't intend on doing so.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,533 posts

I understand that you are trying to promote your stuff on those sites but it is unfair for those who do not have accounts and don't intend on doing so.

You don't need an account to see what they're posting.
soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,684 posts

I was joking, to answer your question.

Showing 181-195 of 624