ForumsQuests[OFFICIAL] Quest Feedback Thread!

624 122823
Ferret
Ferret
9,291 posts

Check our Facebook/Twitter/Google+

Also be sure to follow us!

• 624 Replies
ninjet99
ninjet99
55 posts

armor games three is coming soon

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,354 posts

Notice: AG3 has already begun and will come out in parts (a few have come out already), so there is no need to spam that. The announcement is most likely either a game or part of AG3.

Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
780 posts

Not sure how new this is, but if you put your cursor over the box that you type in while the comment is posting (after you click submit and before the comment is added to the page) the cursor becomes a little red circle with a line through it. I don't know if this is just in the forums, or in comments as well.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,485 posts

@Tactical: This is a month or so old and I do believe that it is only for the forums since it doesn't usually have to load in the comments. I could be wrong, but usually it submits my comments instantly (I should see if that happens on the occasions that it takes time to load).

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,354 posts

Update: The homepage has been visually updated. You can now hover over a game for the following:

-Average Rating out of 100 (does not apply to MMOs since they cannot be rated)
-Number of Plays
-Release Date
-A short description of the game

Fenrisle
Fenrisle
25 posts

[quote=Patrick2011]
Update: The homepage has been visually updated. You can now hover over a game for the following:

-Number of Plays
-Release Date
-A short description of the ga
[/quote]
I just came onto ArmorGames today and noticed. It looks wonderful!

At any rate, the interface is more sleek and appealing to newer members and visitors.

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,684 posts

I really like the update as well. I'm hoping for more, fellows!

jeol
jeol
3,842 posts

-Number of Plays
-Release Date
-A short description of the game

Don't forget:

Any new games that have come out since you last visited the page come up as 'NEW' in a little blue square.

Eh, not bad. Doesn't have the slider, but I suppose they're saving that for later. Dessert, yaknow.
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,354 posts

Doesn't have the slider

What slider are you talking about?
Ferret
Ferret
9,291 posts

Alright folks, here is the deal. It's still coming, and soon. But obviously we goofed on saying it would be here in December. Would you believe we got attacked by a bunch of evil snowmen?

It's still coming, I'll give you info as I get it.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
11,451 posts

and soon

Reminds me on Blizzard... "soon", lets change it to "its done when its done"^^
IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
521 posts

So it'll be ready in a valve week?

I joke, I joke. Krin will probably finish soon (Not even that sure if it is sinjid)

Ferret
Ferret
9,291 posts

I think we'd all be dead if it was a Valve week.

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
737 posts

A day in God's eyes is a thousand years in ours.... I hope God isn't running things over there. it would be awhile. Or at least longer than it has been.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,354 posts

Unconfirmed Report: Some users claim that Forum Games and Newcomers Forum now award AP, but this has not been confirmed by a mod or admin. Here's a quote that contains the claim:

[quote=pangtonshu]Newcomers and Forum Games increase post count (not yet confirmed by mod/admin...but multiple users have had their post count increased while in 'em)[/quote]

The above quote is a comment on my profile.

Showing 211-225 of 624