ForumsQuests[OFFICIAL] Quest Feedback Thread!

605 281002
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Check our Facebook/Twitter/Google+

Also be sure to follow us!

• 605 Replies
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Again..I think the one's to look towards are who I already listed..as there would be a significant change in number for us. With winmaster..who is to say that some posts weren't deleted because they were spam?

Hopefully the admins will notify about this issue tomorrow.
HabaKuK235
HabaKuK235
2 posts
Nomad

probably talking about the slightly changed appearence - which is pretty cool btw!
i think it is more clearly represented than before, you have the rating and players all on the first glance, like it :-)

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

probably talking about the slightly changed appearence - which is pretty cool btw!

No, that's not it. It hasn't arrived yet.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

No, that's not it. It hasn't arrived yet.

...Did it get lost in the mail or something?

@forum games giving points.
Yeah, its happening to me too. I just checked. It could have been happening for awhile, I just havent thought to check it. I hope it is just a bug, otherwise people could just spam the crap out of forum games to get easy points.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I hope it is just a bug, otherwise people could just spam the crap out of forum games to get easy points.

Or just moderate it like all the other sections.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Or just moderate it like all the other sections.

This came out wrong. What I meant was that spam probably won't be an issue in non-AP forums because the moderators probably moderate them like the others. Besides, it's not that different from the other sections. Posts are a bit easier to gain because less thought has to be put into them, but I don't see an issue coming from this.
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Let's just be clear about one thing... whether you do it in the Forum Games forum or the regular forums, spamming will be dealt with accordingly. Loose your cool, loose your privileges on this website...

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

The thread, see Ferret's post:
Alright folks, here is the deal. It's still coming, and soon. But obviously we goofed on saying it would be here in December. Would you believe we got attacked by a bunch of evil snowmen?

It's still coming, I'll give you info as I get it.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@ fantasy4life : I'll clarify that it is indeed this thread.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to continue fighting off those evil snowmen... come here GOM! Stop running!! Dang, he's fast... =P

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Here's a flamthrower Day!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Ln2H113NAYo/SU8hWpEmtwI/AAAAAAAABmE/iodnxjNoaGU/s400/flame+thrower+snow+remover.JPG

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

nich..the hell? XD

Also..not an update..but something news-worthy for here...Newcomers and Forum Games will now give AP and posts (for the time being). Ferret said he will try to fix it in the meantime
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

nich..the hell? XD

Scratch that..just figured it out haha you meant Day as in ModDayCee..I thought you meant day as 24 hours day =p
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Ferret said he will try to fix it in the meantime

He actually said that he can fix it, but he's going to keep it this way until they determine what to do.

I think that basically means they'll see if those two parts of the community can handle being rewarded AP without abusing it.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

I have big doubts about the FG Section. Newcomers maybe not, but the other....

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

It looks fine so far. I'd say the only threads they'd have to worry about are the rating ones.

Showing 226-240 of 605