ForumsQuests[OFFICIAL] Quest Feedback Thread!

624 122769
Ferret
Ferret
9,290 posts

Check our Facebook/Twitter/Google+

Also be sure to follow us!

• 624 Replies
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,560 posts

Is it my freedom from the mountain overlords that promised me riches in exchange for indentured lifetime servitude and I didn't see the "lifetime" part?

Ferret
Ferret
9,290 posts

http://i.imgur.com/LbIlJ.png

More...

daleks
daleks
3,789 posts

With the words:
It's dangerous to go alone! Take this.

That is what it says on FB to go with the picture. Might not help at all though. I really want to know what it is and don't want to be let down.

tegan190
tegan190
790 posts

I feel like this is gonna be an awesome update. Looks like maybe a big quest type of game, not sure though.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,485 posts

Do you guys know what this means? It means that they accidentally released that everyone hated is officially going into affect!!!
jk. I can't wait, it'll be awesome I hope. So will it be out Monday?

jeol
jeol
3,842 posts

Wait, so does that mean there are five updates of sorts? I see five icons. :O

If that means five new awesome games, awesome! At least it's around the holidays, so not in the midst of busy schooldays...

Adventure Quest 2, maybe? But didn't John just release a new game a few days ago?

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,485 posts

Wait, so does that mean there are five updates of sorts? I see five icons. :O

If that means five new awesome games, awesome! At least it's around the holidays, so not in the midst of busy schooldays...

Adventure Quest 2, maybe? But didn't John just release a new game a few days ago?

No. Clearly they're adding five new mods: Me, Chillz, Highfire, Ernie and Skater kid.
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,353 posts

No. Clearly they're adding five new mods: Me, Chillz, Highfire, Ernie and Skater kid.

Where did you get that, or are you joking (remember, you cannot suggest a mod or ask to be a mod)?

(Note: The latter is very likely, but I might as well confirm it.)
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,485 posts

Patrick, you're taking things too literally again. Yes it's as a joke. I think it's major site updates.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,995 posts

So...I feel like I'm cheating...but I have a feeling of what the next 3 pictures will be..Hint: look at the bottom left of the last picture

IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
521 posts

I'm pretty sure you're right on that one pang.

Ok...I was way of with sinjid.*pushes under carpet* Unless each symbol stands for a game *is ready to pull out sinjid again*

I guess it will just be a huge update now. Or will it actually be AG3? Why do you taunt me AG!? So many possibilities.

In 9 days we will find out what our quest is. We have a sword and a shield but no helmet, armour or star. I hate suspense...

IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
521 posts

I'm pretty sure you are right pang. Especially easy to tell because the ones that are used are highlighted.

I think I was way off with sinjid *pushes under carpet* Unless each symbol stands for a game! *gets out sinjid*

I guess it will just be a huge update now. Or will it actually be AG3? Why do you taunt me AG!? So many possibilities.

In 9 days we will find out what our quest is. We have a sword and a shield but no helmet, armour or star. I hate suspense...

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,794 posts

With all this, i am seriously thinking that AG3 is coming out in a week or two :P

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,988 posts

So the shield represents AG, the sword represents games, the knight represents users, the box represents a gift, and the star represents Christmas.
I totally have no idea if that's right or not. I just thought I would over think things.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,485 posts

To everyone who says AG3, remember what they said before, the are going to slowly release it and not all at once. Thinking about it it's probably either major updates in 5 areas or 5 new games that we've been waiting for.

Showing 46-60 of 624