ForumsQuests[OFFICIAL] Quest Feedback Thread!

624 123906
Ferret
Ferret
9,293 posts
Constable

Check our Facebook/Twitter/Google+

Also be sure to follow us!

• 624 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,991 posts
Scribe

imo Pang dun sarcasm, coz he was trying rly hard to guess Ferret's hint about the coming soon things in AG, read the b4 pages and u ll see some of his guess lah ;D

Whoa man...keep meh name lowercase please...thank you!

Also...I don't see why my idea of battle to the death is so farfetch'd O.o
70_70_70
70_70_70
398 posts
Shepherd

@xeano321: oh well so it s a JOKE? I dun even realized that TROLOL XD
but imo it s somewhat a weird joke lah XD

70_70_70
70_70_70
398 posts
Shepherd

@pangtongshu: oh ok Mr. pang XD
I saw u said many forum thread that u do NOT want others to say ur name as "Pang" but &quotang", y is this thing so special to u? i mean what s wrong wit Pang and it is MUST be pang? 0_o
but anw i ll take a note for that a call u pang lah XD

oh and 1 more thing, u said: "Also...I don't see why my idea of battle to the death is so farfetch'd O.o"
what is the meaning of "so farfetch'd"? 0_o o_0

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,991 posts
Scribe

oh and 1 more thing, u said: "Also...I don't see why my idea of battle to the death is so farfetch'd O.o"
what is the meaning of "so farfetch'd"? 0_o o_0

I was using a play on words..the actual phrase is "far-fetched"..but farfetch'd is a pokemon whose name is based off of the phrase

far-fetched (färfcht)
adj.
Not readily believable because of improbable elements therein
70_70_70
70_70_70
398 posts
Shepherd

@pangtongshu: lol got it pang, tks fro the explaination XD
actually i got curious about ur joke bcoz I knew about that bird pkm and dunno wat s do u mean when use that bird here XD

Ferret
Ferret
9,293 posts
Constable

Speaking about the new home page design, that's not the announcement. We are testing some new front page designs, some lucky people see them.

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
894 posts
Peasant

Is it a few selected people chosen to view them or is it just dependent on their location/browser/compute settings?

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,358 posts
Templar

Is it a few selected people chosen to view them or is it just dependent on their location/browser/compute settings?

Anyone can see it by adding ?v3 to the end of the AG homepage URL. The lucky people are the ones that discovered the URL.
daleks
daleks
3,787 posts
Lord

I am pretty sure that tomorrow we will get the last picture. Then probably on the 15th we will be told.

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
894 posts
Peasant

@Patrick

I see it without the url, and had never had to enter the url in order to see it.

Ferret
Ferret
9,293 posts
Constable

Yes, Patrick is right, anybody can view it using the ?v3.

It's completely random.

Except for GhostofHorror, we specifically targeted him for the new home page since his armatar is a panda.

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
894 posts
Peasant

Yeah, panda's = new and exclusive AG updates.

Osumnis
Osumnis
1,148 posts
Farmer

Yeah, panda's = new and exclusive AG updates.

But it seems that for some reason I see the new homepage (without having to type in ?v3).... and do you see a panda here?

Interestingly, when I go to armorgames.com I get http://armorgames.com/?v3_2&utm_expid=210836-1 in the adress bar. I have no clue what that means, but I'm sure there is someone out there who can interpret it.
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,358 posts
Templar

Interestingly, when I go to armorgames.com I get http://armorgames.com/?v3_2&utm_expid=210836-1 in the adress bar. I have no clue what that means, but I'm sure there is someone out there who can interpret it.

The ?v3 activates the v3 homepage. I'm not sure about utm_expid=210836-1 though.
70_70_70
70_70_70
398 posts
Shepherd

@Ferret: lol so u mean ALL the user with the panda's Armatar can view the new look without using the code " ?v3 "?

Showing 121-135 of 624