ForumsQuests[OFFICIAL] Quest Feedback Thread!

605 280083
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Check our Facebook/Twitter/Google+

Also be sure to follow us!

• 605 Replies
kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

You know what guys...scratch my previous thoughts and ideas on what it is...because I finally gots it

I smell sarcasm in that sentence...

Actually, that comment was referring to the first part of IAgreeWithYou's that I forgot to quote. What I mean to say is that it seems a bit too dramatic to me, unless he was joking and I didn't get it.
70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

@kegaumongo: imo Pang dun sarcasm, coz he was trying rly hard to guess Ferret's hint about the coming soon things in AG, read the b4 pages and u ll see some of his guess lah ;D

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

However, I suppose that whatever is coming is going to be fun.

I sure hope so. I haven't been waiting 2 1/2 years for a gaming site as exciting as War and Peace.
70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

@xeano321: i check ur link but it s a novel, no?
y u said "a gaming site as exciting as War and Peace"
it s a novel not a gaming site rite? o_0

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

@70_70_70

Apparently you have never heard of War and Peace... The most boring book in the world. 1,440 pages of talking.

In other words, you didn't get the joke

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

imo Pang dun sarcasm, coz he was trying rly hard to guess Ferret's hint about the coming soon things in AG, read the b4 pages and u ll see some of his guess lah ;D

Whoa man...keep meh name lowercase please...thank you!

Also...I don't see why my idea of battle to the death is so farfetch'd O.o
70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

@xeano321: oh well so it s a JOKE? I dun even realized that TROLOL XD
but imo it s somewhat a weird joke lah XD

70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

@pangtongshu: oh ok Mr. pang XD
I saw u said many forum thread that u do NOT want others to say ur name as "Pang" but &quotang", y is this thing so special to u? i mean what s wrong wit Pang and it is MUST be pang? 0_o
but anw i ll take a note for that a call u pang lah XD

oh and 1 more thing, u said: "Also...I don't see why my idea of battle to the death is so farfetch'd O.o"
what is the meaning of "so farfetch'd"? 0_o o_0

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

oh and 1 more thing, u said: "Also...I don't see why my idea of battle to the death is so farfetch'd O.o"
what is the meaning of "so farfetch'd"? 0_o o_0

I was using a play on words..the actual phrase is "far-fetched"..but farfetch'd is a pokemon whose name is based off of the phrase

far-fetched (färfcht)
adj.
Not readily believable because of improbable elements therein
70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

@pangtongshu: lol got it pang, tks fro the explaination XD
actually i got curious about ur joke bcoz I knew about that bird pkm and dunno wat s do u mean when use that bird here XD

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Speaking about the new home page design, that's not the announcement. We are testing some new front page designs, some lucky people see them.

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

Is it a few selected people chosen to view them or is it just dependent on their location/browser/compute settings?

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Is it a few selected people chosen to view them or is it just dependent on their location/browser/compute settings?

Anyone can see it by adding ?v3 to the end of the AG homepage URL. The lucky people are the ones that discovered the URL.
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I am pretty sure that tomorrow we will get the last picture. Then probably on the 15th we will be told.

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

@Patrick

I see it without the url, and had never had to enter the url in order to see it.

Showing 106-120 of 605