ForumsQuests[OFFICIAL] Quest Feedback Thread!

605 280089
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Check our Facebook/Twitter/Google+

Also be sure to follow us!

• 605 Replies
Runescape124
Runescape124
3,028 posts
Nomad

Finally they made a sequel to that game!!!! Can't wait for it!!

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Louissi announced AM2 months ago on his website.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Louissi announced AM2 months ago on his website.

It is possible that I am wrong, but I have to say that not many people actually go to the websites of the game developers. So it is possible that the game is what it was. Seems anticlimactic if it is though.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

If it's not new feature(s) or something having to do with the forum I don't see how it matters.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Exactly.

This is pretty much an ad so I'll put my money on the announcement being something game-related.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

This is pretty much an ad so I'll put my money on the announcement being something game-related.

You seem to think the ad is related to the upcoming announcement, but I don't see any such relation. Instead, I think the announcement will be forum-related.
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Then why would they announce it on social networks before the forums? Only .2%* of the registered users use/have used the forums.

*Totally random percentage.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Then why would they announce it on social networks before the forums? Only .2%* of the registered users use/have used the forums.

Perhaps for the same reasons they preferred e-mail over the forums when your pickle thread was active (so they can get away with non-reply).
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

I think the announcement was the fading-in login. I mean, look at that. It's beautiful.

I don't think so. I think Ferret will announce the feature when it's time, so any features added before the announcement are not the announcement unless they are mentioned in the announcement.
IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

Sinjid.

I officially call it now.

If it's form related than it's probably just a re-skin.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I agree with Sal and I think that it is something game related. The followers on FB, Twitter, and Google+ for the most part would not give a crap if it was forum related.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

Is it my freedom from the mountain overlords that promised me riches in exchange for indentured lifetime servitude and I didn't see the "lifetime" part?

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

http://i.imgur.com/LbIlJ.png

More...

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

With the words:
It's dangerous to go alone! Take this.

That is what it says on FB to go with the picture. Might not help at all though. I really want to know what it is and don't want to be let down.

tegan190
tegan190
783 posts
Nomad

I feel like this is gonna be an awesome update. Looks like maybe a big quest type of game, not sure though.

Showing 31-45 of 605